✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should I get up for Violet Hill?

Pseudonym

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I do have a study hall, but just about every website in the known universe is blocked by the school including this one. ANd there is no way around it cuz the computer-hacker freaks cant even find a way around it. \

And the problem with skipping to listen to it is then my comp. would get taken away and I wouldnt be able to check for updates.

I don't get you people telling him to go listen in a library or something. I can't imagine hearing this for the first time in a public place. I'm going to lock myself in the office when I listen.

well good for you.

Get your hands on an iPhone or iTouch, that could work.

Dont have one, dont know anyone who does. Okay now theres too much confusion about the times. THIS IS WHAT ILL DO:

Wake up at 5:00 am and tune in. If they play it, yippee...if not, too bad. Ill go to school, I wont be able to check it at school, so Ill patiently wait. Ill come home at 2:30, and download it immediately. Then Ill listen to it 8 billion times. Thats my final decision.

Or I could just annoy my parents until they let me skip:wink3:

Can't you get an wi-fi enabled device like N95? Search for hotspots, connect, download, listen :D. I'm sure the owner of the wlan would forgive you, it's coldplay!

Another way is to spend some money in bandwidth and download it through 3G or GPRS.

All this talk of getting up early reminds me of the World Cup in 2002 when it was in Korea and Japan, and some of the games kicked off at about 6/7am. I'd crawl out of bed, get a cup of tea and watch whatever game was on. It was surreal. That was great that was :P

I'm so happy that we'll get to hear new melodies and lyrics! And we'll probably have quite a good picture of where the album's heading (sound-wise). Thankfully I've got school until 1pm, so I'll just run home at the speed of sound:D to hear it! Hopefully the coldplay servers will manage the situation..

Unfortunately for me, the download comes out on the exact minute my school begins. Upside is, i have acsess to a computer first hour, hopefully it'll allow me to download it, although we do have complex filters.

Unfortunately for me, the download comes out on the exact minute my school begins. Upside is, i have acsess to a computer first hour, hopefully it'll allow me to download it, although we do have complex filters.

if not, im sure someone will link to it on here, and it will appear on youtube etc quite quickly...or perhaps get someone you know who will be listening outside of your school to email the file to you?

• 1 year later...

Looking back, I suppose we all could have slept, since we'd all have it to listen to over and over again, but the fun was being there and hearing it along with everyone else for the first time. :)

It's why the fights on forums don't worry me. I left for a while because Nathan just made it NOT fun to be here, but between albums, people argue, spam and do other silly things. I wish I'd never left now, but now that he's gone, at least for now, I'm happy to be back. :D And hey, there will be a new album to go crazy over in the next few months...get my SQUEEEEEEEEEEE thread ready!!!!! :D:D:D

Yeah, I ended up sleeping in and waiting till after school, but like you said, it's all long digested by now.

Well yeah between albums all the noobs die away and people get bored and resort to fighting rather than squeeing. :blank: