✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How can I become a moderator?

the_escapist

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once in a while I invite Ian for a game of snooker & spend the time getting the balls out of the pockets, and he tells me what's going on with the board and I tell him how much pain the server is in...

even I don't know how mods get to be!

But invite only I think, when there's space available.

S

i've always wondered but i assumed ian and the whole staff chose it. and no offense but i'd expect a mod to be a huge impact and help on this board as david or mimi or lore is and i don't no if you've accopmplished enough to prove yourself

2732 if just ian would had got a cent for each thread with this same question that has been posted here, he would be rich by now. ...

i think that what makes you become a mod is that you know the meaning and answer to life question :uhoh: nah i'm joking. :P

i agree with justin, i guess is people that Ian choose because they contribute a lot on the board. :) he does a very good choose imo. :nice:

2732 if just ian would had got a cent for each thread with this same question that has been posted here, he would be rich by now. ...

i think that what makes you become a mod is that you know the meaning and answer to life question :uhoh: nah i'm joking. :P

i agree with justin, i guess is people that Ian choose because they contribute a lot on the board. :) he does a very good choose imo. :nice:

Meaning of life is 42!! Yes Im a mod now right?

Anyway maybe its not about contributing a lot because Rick8 has almost 40,000 posts and is not a mod last time I checked but there are mods with only 20,000 or so.

contribuiting on the improvement of the board, giving info about the band and stuff, it don't mean that you ought to have a high level of posts, most mods are mods since i joined the board or pretty soon later, and most them joined the board at the same time as me so...

Meaning of life is 42!! Yes Im a mod now right?

Anyway maybe its not about contributing a lot because Rick8 has almost 40,000 posts and is not a mod last time I checked but there are mods with only 20,000 or so.

Yeah that is truly atrocious!

Guest LiquidSky

I want to be a Coldplaying Mod!!!!!!!!! PLEASE IAN!!!!!!!!!! :bigcry:

hahaha:laugh3:

what? :embarassed:

You'll need 42 candles and a fried chicken.

1. Put the 42 candles around the chicken, with 4.2 cm of distance and with a radius of 42 inches.

2. Sing 42 times "Ode to Deodorant". Backwards.

4. Don't ask yourself why this list doesn't have the number 3.

4. Don't ask yourself why this list have the number 4 twice.

5. Sing "Animals". 9 octaves upper.

6. Write in a red paper the size of the Chris' T-Shirt.

7. Make a sheep to sing "Viva La Vida".

6. Don't ask yourself why the list came back to 6.

7. Make the same sheep to hail Ian.

8. Kill the sheep.

9. Pray. A LOT!

10. Make love with the dead body of the sheep.

11. Steal the master copy of VLVODAAHF.

12. Release it into the web.

13. Attach a photo of you making love with that sheep in the release of VLVODAAHF.

14. Pray "Lord's Prayer" at the sound of "Lost?".

41. Don't ask yourself why this list doesn't have a lot of numbers. I TOLD YOU TO NOT ASK YOURSELF, DAMMIT!

42. Send a PM to Ian with a photo of each thing in the list (inclusive of you sending the PM!).

Now, MAYBE you become a moderator! :)

You'll need 42 candles and a fried chicken.

1. Put the 42 candles around the chicken, with 4.2 cm of distance and with a radius of 42 inches.

2. Sing 42 times "Ode to Deodorant". Backwards.

4. Don't ask yourself why this list doesn't have the number 3.

4. Don't ask yourself why this list have the number 4 twice.

5. Sing "Animals". 9 octaves upper.

6. Write in a red paper the size of the Chris' T-Shirt.

7. Make a sheep to sing "Viva La Vida".

6. Don't ask yourself why the list came back to 6.

7. Make the same sheep to hail Ian.

8. Kill the sheep.

9. Pray. A LOT!

10. Make love with the dead body of the sheep.

11. Steal the master copy of VLVODAAHF.

12. Release it into the web.

13. Attach a photo of you making love with that sheep in the release of VLVODAAHF.

14. Pray "Lord's Prayer" at the sound of "Lost?".

41. Don't ask yourself why this list doesn't have a lot of numbers. I TOLD YOU TO NOT ASK YOURSELF, DAMMIT!

42. Send a PM to Ian with a photo of each thing in the list (inclusive of you sending the PM!).

Now, MAYBE you become a moderator! :)

BUT... I don't HAVE sheep. :(

aowe..:\

Find the most obnoxious, irritating male you know...(Low comes to mind:thinking:) and cover him with cotton balls, splatter on some ketchup, and call it a sheep. Make sure the pics you send Ian are reallly fuzzy, maybe he won`t notice the diff...

just my thought.