Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MGMT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 952
  • Views 71.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they sound good

Omg you're a freaking fan now.:lol:

:mellow:

ย 

ย 

^ yeah , they do ! :D

Yeah they freaking do.

ย 

Omg I love your sig Noรฉmie.:dead:

Did you make it?:wacko:

  • 3 weeks later...

yeah , I made it :smug:

thanks ! :blush:

ย 

ย 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1vUiD5BVng]YouTube - โ€ชMGMT - The Youth live @ Lowlands 2008โ€ฌโ€[/ame]

:bomb: :wacky:

  • 2 weeks later...

With only 2 active members here, it's hard to get this going again ...

ย 

another picspam then ? shall I ?? :sneaky:

tumblr_llz5tzhHi61qfxdwvo1_500.png

ย 

tumblr_llwp2j9S7l1qa6lyao1_1280.jpg

:awesome:

ย 

151029_169772826377731_115085545179793_440564_2285142_n.jpg

ย 

tumblr_ll9a6xKR8d1qztb0ho1_500.gif

ย 

182038_1728108816886_1663425793_1701151_4017697_n-1.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lhljnqf9vF1qdjkguo1_1280.jpg

ย 

tumblr_lee53n9rOf1qdvse6o1_500-1.jpg

ย 

tumblr_ll7dg6LGbw1qcmok1o1_500.jpg

ย 

:wacky:

ย 

ย 

he's like .....

ย 

REALLY pretty ! :bomb: :wacky: :drunk:

ย 

ย 

ย 

:mellow:

Nop they're done for the summer so I guess they're recording the new album! :awesome:

:awesome:

ย 

I want to see them live so bad :bomb:

Yeah it's going to be a self titled album!

I think it will be out next spring, like Congratulatons.

ย 

Looking foward to it too.:awesome:

oh , I don't like self titled albums :p (well not the idea)

Mgmt is definitely creative enough to come up with something cool ! :awesome:

ย 

whatever , title doesn't matter , it's the music ! :wacky:

ย 

I'm looking forward to it too !

it's such an awesome time for music these days (for my taste anyway)

With Beady Eye , Kasabian , Mgmt , Stereophonics , Coldplay , Red Hot Chili Peppers , Noel Gallagher , all working on an album !

And already this year albums from Arctic Monkeys , Miles Kane , Beady Eye ... :)

ย 

I'm happy :wacko:

Yeah well the title doesn't matter anyway! :nice:

I'm so looking foward to their next tour, if they do one.

Their one upcoming show is at Outside Lands in San Francisco, which I happen to be going to. Never seen MGMT live before, but have heard some really mixed things about their live show. We'll see! :)

Have a great time for me. :awesome:

I love MGMT, but I have heard that they are really bad live!

That's a flippin lie.

I like their video with a big cat in the waves Time to Pretend, and Kids with the monsters.

They did a lot of progress during the year. When I first saw them I thought they were good and the second time I was like: :wtf: they progress in two month. :dead:

ย 

So more they play, more they get better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.