✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

my rant for today....

~sketchy~shortie~

...so I pick up the paper...read the usual on goings of the world....then I come across the entertainment section and what do I see???? "SPEARS: I've had sex"....already I'm disappointed at how this is even an article in the entertainment section....as I read the article...I'm disgusted at what she has to say....SUMMARY OF ARTICLE...I screwed Justin thinking that we'd get married, cause I was raise with values to save myself for marriage....like is the paper serious??? more importantly is W magazine really putting out this magazine with the cover story being her having sex??? (media, my god)....but the thing that really pisses me off is that she actually complaining about having a relationship that didn't work....and that she *looks around and whispers* had sex......like gimme a break!!!! how many people go through this every single day....and let me remind you, she has millions of dollars....people that adore her and willing to spend there months allowance just to get the latest thing with the Spears label, etc....HEY BRITNEY I THINK YOU'LL GET THROUGH THIS....is she still trying to hold on to her pop princess status??? but hey if this doesn't work....she can always claim to have a nervous breakdown (CAREY)......another thing....why lie about having sex....yea I understand that you have millions of little ones idolizing you...but come on....the video "I'm a slave for you" (or whatever that video is called) tell's it all.....where are those values of being true and real??? moral ladies and gents.....SPEARS HAS NO VALUES!!! just another product of mass marketing.....tsk tsk tsk.....

but then again here i am ranting about this article, enraged....and you know the media, no matter what the reaction, its still a reaction....damn you media! DAMN YOU!!!

->shortie

Please Note: opinion based on newspaper article, not actual article written in W magazine...

there's one thing i gotta say about britney spears....it's about friggin time she started telling the truth.

she's got some hard core fans because she lies to their faces again and again and they love her more for it.

she lied about dating justin, she lied about drinking, she lied about sex, she lied about drugs, she lied about smoking, she lied about lipsyncing, etc....

i respect her a tinsy bit more now that she's finally being a bit more honest. :shrug:

i respect her a tinsy bit more now that she's finally being a bit more honest. :shrug:

see thats where i don't agree....i respect her less cause she wasn't honest to begin with....its like saying we'll its ok to lie....as long as you tell the truth later on when its considered "cool".....ever notice how she came clean about having sex after christina aguilera admitted to having sex??? i give total respect to christina cause instead of lying about the whole sex issue, she just didn't answer it or avoided it....till now....so no respect for spears....SPEARS IS A TOOL!!! BOOOOOOOURNS!!!!! lol

->shortie