🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Hello

mykierulz

Hey there, my name is Mike and i've been lurking this thread for a while now. I decided to become a more active member now since "Viva La Vida" is about to come out, and I would like to discuss their amazing music. Also, I'd like to apologize in behaf of some us new people. Today has been a hectic day, and some of the new people have really missed with you guys. There really giving us new people a bad name:angry:. Anywhose, hopefully I can be a full blown member and have fun.

:)

Don't feel bad, all forums get their share of true 'nOObs',lol. Welcome to the forum, Mike. Hope you have a blast here now that you've come out of the shadows. We're usually a really friendly bunch so don't let today give you the wrong idea!:D

Actually, things were even worse on here April 29th...everyone was making their own thread about VH and everyone else was insulting them for doing it, or worse, not liking it,lol. New albums bring crazy times to a forum this size.

I'm surprised people got so upset about the fake leak. It's not the first time, and most of us know better now.:) I'm happy to wait, but I still check limewire everyday just in case...

Ha, well it's always nice to really hope for something, and that leak was no exception. But I guess it's alright, 15 more days or what not? then all those threads well sieze to exist, and well enjoy the great album.:)

I'm so happy for you! I've seen them 6 times now,lol. Nothing's better than the first time, though. You'll be Blown away!! They're sooooooo amazing live. (When I saw them on the AROBTTH tour, I was with a guy who'd been to over 500 concerts, and he said they were the best band he's ever seen live!):D

Well the first time I got into them was 2005 about 5 days before X&Y came out, clocks was the song that got me hooked, and I went out to buy X&Y in hopes that clocks was in it. Turns out it was an older song, but im really attached to that album. So after hearing it, I got tickets to see them in dallas, and right as I was taking off to dallas to see them, they cancelled my flight and I missed the show.:embarassed:It was probably one of the worst days of my life, but now nothings going to stop me.:)

Hello Mike! :) Glad you like the music - I found Parachutes to be excellent as well - have you had the chance to hear songs on it?? Sorry your flight got canceled - that's gotta be disappointing! Pemberton festival's coming up though..

(& Tracie has nibbled on Chris's ear lobes, cause' she's got a special taste in musicians..:P)

Well the first time I got into them was 2005 about 5 days before X&Y came out, clocks was the song that got me hooked, and I went out to buy X&Y in hopes that clocks was in it. Turns out it was an older song, but im really attached to that album. So after hearing it, I got tickets to see them in dallas, and right as I was taking off to dallas to see them, they cancelled my flight and I missed the show.:embarassed:It was probably one of the worst days of my life, but now nothings going to stop me.:)

Oh my, that's terrible :stunned: Must have been awful!

I've never seen them live yet. Hopefully this year or early 2009.

Welcome, btw ;)

Hello Mike! :) Glad you like the music - I found Parachutes to be excellent as well - have you had the chance to hear songs on it?? Sorry your flight got canceled - that's gotta be disappointing! Pemberton festival's coming up though..

(& Tracie has nibbled on Chris's ear lobes, cause' she's got a special taste in musicians..:P)

Thank you:). Parachutes is an amazing album, Don't Panic is my alltime favorite Coldplay song. I bought the other albums 2 hours after listening to X&Y.

And thanks to you all this is a very welcoming forum.:D