September 29, 200818 yr So basically whenever they come to your city,just run to the antique stores and hopefully meet Guy!
September 29, 200818 yr [Oxfam Blog] A peek inside the tour bus. September 29th, 2008 I am peering out through the darkened windows of the tour bus into the Zurich night. Just tapping away a few lines, whilst perched in my ‘favourite seat’ at the front of the bus. I like this seat. You can see where we are going.. Even if it’s often just a dark motorway, with flashing cat’s-eyes sinking beneath the wheels. You can also recline quite well here, and even fall asleep, if my bunk seems too far to move. There’s a plug socket by my ankle too, which is handy for my laptop for midnight blogging. Outside I can see a sea of moving white hard hats and beanies. Road cases being pushed into queues for their space on one of the ‘Stage Trucks’ carrying all of Coldplay’s gear (and Oxfam’s hamper). Another two trucks just reversed into the venue for loading. There are flashing hazard lights. Fork lift trucks. Roadies pulling luggage towards their buses. The support band walking past onto their bus. Outside every big arena in a major city, is probably where you find most of the activity on a Sunday night.. Strange. You lose track of days on tour. Sunday. Feels like it could be any day. I guess it’s another work day. Some days blend together when you are awake so long. Hang on a minute, it’s Monday now… Chris Martin said from stage yesterday.. “thanks for joining us on this Saturday night.. Wait a minute.. Is it a Saturday?” Inside the bus, I can see a hard hat labelled with ’McGoo’, for Jonny’s guitar tech, Matt. There’s a tray full of remote controls for the big TV and all it’s buttons.. Two seats and a couch (none as good as this one), a fruit bowl, containing snack bars, apples and pears, a cooler (perhaps containing a variety of beverages), a DVD of ’The Kids Are Alright’ by ’The Who’, a copy of ’Mojo’ magazine with the faces of ‘Queen’ band members modified with sharpie pen moustaches, our driver Steffan, eating a banana, ’Woodsy’ eating a sandwich, a toy car (?!) and tomorrow’s day-sheet pinned to the wall.. (Woodsy wasn’t eating a toy car and a daysheet). There’s just a peek inside the tour bus. Most of the backline crew from my bus, are still in the crew room, relaxing after another sold out show. The trucks are starting to leave for Bologna. Ken and Eric from Merch just walked on the bus. I think we’ll be off soon. Which means I’ll be off to my bunk. Bring on Bologna. A great job by our Oxfam volunteers tonight. Over 1500 more Coldplay fans joined the other thousands we’ve already seen, in making the Health and Education For All pledge. Some volunteers were from ‘Clean Clothes Campaign‘ here in Switzerland. They work on fair trade clothing. Obviously this relates closely to Oxfam’s Make Trade Fair campaign. Remember the = sign on someone’s hand?? Here they all come. Matt. Hoppy. Neill. Bash. Tony Tiger’s in bed. Woodsy. Eric. Ken. Me. Steffan. 10. ‘We’re a bus’. Bye Bye Zurich! (says Matt).. There go the cats-eyes.. http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=68
September 29, 200818 yr i had a great time yerterday, was in the front row!!!!!! it was amazing!!! I'm going to upload some pics soon :)
September 29, 200818 yr This video is mislabeled - it is NOT Reign of Love just LIJ;) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZ5_F4FsHI]YouTube - coldplay lovers in japan/reign of love (unbelievably)[/ame] some of IMP [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73KrJLrOiRg]YouTube - In My Place - Coldplay[/ame] Politik [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVNOCvIvYTE]YouTube - Politik - Coldplay[/ame] SOS [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V33MtXqx4Vo]YouTube - Speed of Sound - Coldplay[/ame]
September 29, 200818 yr Yellow [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ATBoO9tH4]YouTube - Coldplay live in Zürich - Yellow[/ame]
September 29, 200818 yr Looks like a field sobriety test. Stand on one leg. Now lift your right hand. :lol:
September 29, 200818 yr Looks like a field sobriety test. Stand on one leg. Now lift your right hand. :lol: ahahaha he fell over, must be wasted!
September 29, 200818 yr 42 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft2HHR-kd34]YouTube - Coldplay - 42 - Zurich - 2008 - Live[/ame]
September 29, 200818 yr OH MY GOOOD, I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE YELLOW VIDEO OF MELANIEU!!!!! it's just for about 1 sec. but I saw me with my mobilephone taping a bit of yellow. You can see me at 3.23min I'm the one with the whit t-shirt holding the mobilephone!!! melanieu, can you somehow put this on rapidshare or somewhere where I can download this, I just have to have it!!! you would just make this wonderful concert even more special :)
September 29, 200818 yr I will try to put some pics here...doesn't want to work though....I'll keep trying!
September 29, 200818 yr ramp of love action kinda far away but stilll [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHLgVSh29MU]YouTube - Coldplay In my Place Live Zürich 28. sept. 08[/ame]
September 29, 200818 yr I give up, I don't get how to upload the pics. maybe I'm stupid or just to tired to figure out how to do it but I would appreciate if someone could help me...
September 29, 200818 yr I give up, I don't get how to upload the pics. maybe I'm stupid or just to tired to figure out how to do it but I would appreciate if someone could help me... Do you have a photobucket account??
September 29, 200818 yr Looks like a field sobriety test. Stand on one leg. Now lift your right hand. :lol: now seriously, that little strawberry swing dance he always does is extremely cute! :nice:
September 29, 200818 yr Looks like a field sobriety test. Stand on one leg. Now lift your right hand. :lol: :laugh3:
September 30, 200818 yr Do you have a photobucket account?? no actually I don't! how do I do that? thankx for your help btw :)
September 30, 200818 yr Your welcome!!! Ok well you go to http://www.photobucket.com then you make an account. It doesnt cost any money or anything. Then once you finish that, you just upload your pictures. Then to post pictures you take the IMG Code of the picture, which is the fourth code directly below the picture after you finish uploading it. Then directly copy and paste it the reply box and there you go! I hope that helps!!!:D
Create an account or sign in to comment