✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hello

suzi

hi' date=' i'm bethany, i'm new here too. what party?[/quote']hi i'm ginger....welcome to the board....we are going to have a party...more like a chat party here in the forum. your welcome to come of course being a fellow coldplayer....it will be on the 15th.....do you live in the united states?.....i dont exactly know the time....we all figure it out sooner or later. :wink: :D

is that the same time as the last party.....because for me the last party started at 3pm.

Are you sure because it was 3:00pm for me and apparently I am one hour ahead of you. And it is the same time as last one.

BTW Hello everyone new :D

is that the same time as the last party.....because for me the last party started at 3pm.

Are you sure because it was 3:00pm for me and apparently I am one hour ahead of you. And it is the same time as last one.

BTW Hello everyone new :D

ginger<<is dumb and doesnt have a good memory....

yeah it was 2pm for me....so is it the same time? :-o

Ya I think it's just gonna be the same time. I would have liked it to be later but I think it's easiest if it just stays at the same time. Plus it might get too confusing if the time changed.
hehe me too :(

its alright... i would like everyone to make it and be happy with the times, but its just so difficult.