✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help me please..

de_marko

Bad news...

i went to the airt port with a frind who was driving me there..

i had a plan, that the girl in the informations center would call up in the speeakers her name so she can go to the info center.. but when she arrived she went to fast in the alivator, and me and my friend takling throu the mobiles because i did not want them to see me.. but she leaft in the alivators aand i had no chance so they called her name in the speakers many times... and the girl in the info center asked me : what is this all about, i show her the roses and say *love* so she say ok can called caled her name.. but she was in the car allready, so we went driving behind them to our home and there i gave her the roses and the letter, she was not so happy but she was ok.. i told her that this was not how i planned it and told her about the air port and all the personal was asking me when is she comming?? anyway she said that she was going to read it and we could met later. between the hours i was so nervous so is tarted to sing at home and ´drinking and then a friend called me and invited me to have some drinks about 23.00 i went to her place and we talkt, she was still cold against me in the phone.. but we met and i asked her how she was doing and wondering how the tripp was she said fine and she asked me and i say well i was onlu walking the days of thinking of you but i told her the not much happaned her so lets talk about you.. and after we i asked the question if she had thought about us? she said she i have, ok good i say and did you read the letter? she said yes. i was ok then you know how sorry i feel for a the stupid things iv done and how much i regret.. and that i love her much that i belive in us but then she say im sorry but i dont feel like that i want to live alone i did have fun myself and i want to saty at that way so i went sad and tryed to tell her how sorry i was and how can you get so cruel against me and so cold after 3 years together and wearing rings and all.... how can u be so cold, she did not even say it in a way: give me a hug and say something im sorry my love but this is how i feel and when i started to cry more she went angry and called her mother and she came but she was sad to then i got this anger over all after 3 years and she can even give a man 1 chance!?!? i woúld never throw away something like this before reparing it...

so i went angry and we started tos hout at eachother and i say well ok if u want to be like this BEE IT then!!! i im kind of confused about her acting so i was like a destroyed man i feelt like a impotent man with no powers that the love of my life is taken away from my hands,, i was angry and i never feel so unhappy in my life, i cryed like ababy and she cryed to and then i wasnted to leave the house but her and her mom said that i mu be calmed an dmy girl (ex) throw her selfe in to my legs pulling me to not going out the house and then my fammily came and try to calm me down (one thing i never insulted her) that im proud over.,

i took some calming pills and then they took me to my sisters house,, and today im felling strange.... i shouted that i hated her because she giving it up so easy i feelt like iv been living in a lie...

well

this is how the story ends.. some say maby she is doing this against her will. and she only needs to stay alone for a while. but i think everything is lost....

many knoght i thought of her i used to say the moon, please moon tell her that i love her....

and this is a little text from my own songs i wrote in a band im in... strangly i wrote it before all this happend but it match.....

I ponder in silence

healing my wonds

what happend to the lovers

once we used to be

we used to fill the sky

every emptiness we could find

now there is a distance between the stars you left behind...

im feeling dead... if you are home all off you here readers, look at the moon, becasue that it what im going to do now.

Thats all bullshit! Nothing happens for reasons unless the reason is to make you feel lonely and heartbroken for not taking some action in times when you should have. Getting angry and frustrated, that wasnt a good idea, eh but whats the use in giving you advice when youre just gonna sit there looking at the moon, christ.

sorry guys and im greatfull for all advices... the thing is that i lost the love of my life and my mind have not yet accepted that she and i are separated and it hurts.. If a woman that you love´tells you that she is better without you and she does want to live alone how would you feel... i feel like shit inside, sorry perhaps im pathetic but i cant help it, i know i have to move on but god it hurts... im only hoping one day we can met again and be happy like we used to... perhaps she is testing me still... one good thing is that her family likes me and they think its possible we met again... cheers..

Dude, go to her. If she is testing you, then youve failed, well done.

Think about it, get off your ass, if you go after her and try and pursuade and convince her and basically do ANYTHING you can and she still thinks you're not a good enough man for her, then you can just be sad and know you tried. But if she accepts you back then it'll mean a WORLD of a difference.

So now that "you've lost her" you may as well try and get her back because you have nothing to lose anymore.

-If you sit there and do nothing, you wont get her back

-If you go after her then you might not get her back, BUT- if you do things right you could have her back in your arms again.

So go for it christ, what can you possibly lose now?

I know because when the girl I love finally got rid of me I had to be kicked and dragged away BUT she did take me back. And then we kinda lost eachother anyway so haha oh well.

BUT the moral of the story is, go after her, you lazy nutjob.