✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help me please..

de_marko

Please help me, for a few days i was the happyest man in the wolrd but sadly to say my girlfriend and i separated and now she is away in another country for 2 weeks.. All this happend cuse i did not give her the attention she needed im ashame to say that i had my own life in the computers but now i see clearly and i know how much she means to me and how big my love is for her.. She did always cear for me this 3 years suported me and all you can inmagine but the lasts months i did not do things with her cuse of the computer.. All happend 5 days ago when she woke me up telling me that she was going to fly away to spain for 2 weeks and she was so happy about it, but silly me went angry cuse it came up so suddenly but what i did not think about was that if i would have done things with her this would not happend so i made her a choice, me or the flight and she say i wont choose, but after she say it out that she was not happy she loves me but she was not happy staying at home watching me playing games on the pc so i went angry and left her i took some of my stuff and left the house besides that i took of my ring because she feelt that way that she was unhappy i was kind of touched. The same knight i called her to say that we must talk and that im sorry about all and i want to make it up to her but she said that she was confused about our love (most people say that she is very sadly about me leaving her and broke up) and that she was going to take that tripp (it was not a vacation it was a kind of projekt she was joining to show how sweden is and works to this country) well anyhow i had 3 days to tell her how sorry i was for all wrong i done and i told her i could change but she say that she was going to think it over when she was away and so i cry like a little boy because she would not let me touch her or letting me explain it all to her crying ,she said that she did not want to talk about it because it would make it worse because she is flying away, and she was cold agianst me. Now 2 weeks its allot and i never feelt like this and i never feelt so stupid in my life and i cant sleep i cant be calmd what should i do yesterday her girlfriend told my friend that she called her and she said that she missed me and she feelt alone what does this mean that she will come back to me? i try to think positiv and her family tells me the same aswell as mine ,everyone thinks she will come back but im affraid that this will be a lesson for life, i have this 2 weeks now to get a job and look fresh to proof that i can change But it hurts so hard in my heart what shall i do please help me i need any kind of help you all can give me.. i tell u this because i feel close in a way of the music of Coldplay A warning sign explains a little of my story.

thanks

sadly de_marko :cry:

Yall still seem in love and ... being with someone who is far away truely does hurt... i know how you feel about that.... Soim in a simular situation.. many things you wish to say when you cant... maybe you could call her friend and get info... you posted alot.... i dot remember if you said this but... i think shes testing you... its good your doing what your doing... but.. im a girl... Go to Spain! :shrug: You need to find a way to see her..

Do you know when she'll be coming back? :?

Well ill wait for you to respond to that.... 8)

i got some hope... her best friend is on vacation so i decided to call her and hear it myself... She says that i should not worry she is only mad at me, and she is very sure that we are comming back together again. That is what my girl told her best friend same day she fly away..I got hope but she is still cold against me and i miss her.. :shrug:

im so nervous cuse she is home in 3 days and she does not know im waiting for her with roses and a letter she is going to read from the airport to her home..

i hope she runs to me and say that she miss me and everthing is ok... pray for me...

Man, heres some advice, kick your computer out the window, right out. I mean, youre 23 right? Leaving your girlfriend because she hates you playing games on your computer all the time is very pre-pubescant. So you played your computer all the time and refused to get a job, and then LEFT her when she complained about you not having a job and being on the computer all the time?

I hate to sound harsh, but if you really want to make love work youre gonna have to stop being a child. Like, from now on, in every situation. She had every right to complain and you still left, I mean God youre very lucky that she didnt murder you, in relationships you obviously have to bend in unbendable ways to make it work. Girls can be very very unreasonable, and this one isnt, so if you wake up and become just as reasonable as she is you guys will be sooo happy.

The classic romance break up and make up is more over the guy having to make huge sacrifices, a computer? :o

You are... if i was in love... i wouldnt spen 10 seconds on the computer... you should have already sold or done something with your computer... when she comes back..spend every waking hour with her...and if you love her as much as you say you would.... GET OFF THE FUCKING COMPUTER. Even if i had a crush on a guy(not LOVE) and could spend alot of time with him...i wouldnt be on this thing at all.. and thats pretty hard to believe.. because like alot of peeps know im addicted... GO GET HER and piss on the computer on the way :P

yeah i know... i have one question... i did call her firend and talk to her about us 1 time... is this very bad???

second.... Do you think she will leave me because i got angry over this trip she was making or damnit... im so confused right now i dont know what to think...

1 hour ago i talk to a person and he sounded very negative, he said that i must be prepared to if she dopnt love me anymore and that he thinks she wants more time and she is so cold that she does not call you (she called me one time)

and dont know if i should ffollow his advice, wtf shall i do!!! i Belive in us strongly and dont belive she will leave me cuse of this.... damnit god send me a sign...

Bananaman throwing the computer out of the window is no problem... im only scared that this will be a expensive price to b honest, i kind of hate this fucking pc lol...... well u all can inmagine... really im mad at myself im the one to blame.... cheers bananaman

Dont be mad at yourself, youre in the clear now, be happy that she's taking you back. And dont throw the PC out the window literally man haha, sell it to some mofo, or just leave it in the corner and dont touch it much.

Well I s'pose soon we wont ever see you again, so good luck with everything.

well i will never forget you all that suported me and took your time to answer my questions.. i want to thanks all of you Oh Honey, Bananaman, LifeIsForLiving_Amanda, rush_of_blood10, Guy's Gyal, Refridgerator. jo_luv_coldplay, jewl* Thanks.... i will always look at this great forum. wish me luck for saturday and i hope the roses and the letter i wrote her will work... :)