✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

fake people

Kill_rockstars

like blow up dolls?

no i think more like cardboard cutouts, like the one of ryan stiles thats at kinkos

Oh I want a Ryan Stiles cardboard cutout! :P

I bloody hate fake people, who put up this made-up front just to make people like them. I know so many fake people and that's why I stay away from them, just be yourself :D

haha! COME NOW...everyone can be a bit of a fake SOMEtimes..but the most decent sort are..those people who are 'diplomatic' ha...so...if someone calls you diplomatic..its not SO much a comliment ;)

l think people should speak out for what they believe in :) its the best way...and if it causes a riot, pick up a stone..but dont throw one unless someone hits you...you know? (NOT LITERALLY :roll: )

but... ha lve got myself into lots of ruts (even on this board cough :oops:)

cuz l'm too bloody blunt..but you know?? I'D RATHER have people that dont get along with me...RATHER than everyone loving me... (and putting up a face) when its obvious l don't like some and they also dont like me...its just..so frustrating when those phonies are around...it drives me mad...o well

ha.. jus my opinion of fakeness

haha! COME NOW...everyone can be a bit of a fake SOMEtimes..but the most decent sort are..those people who are 'diplomatic' ha...so...if someone calls you diplomatic..its not SO much a comliment ;)

l think people should speak out for what they believe in :) its the best way...and if it causes a riot, pick up a stone..but dont throw one unless someone hits you...you know? (NOT LITERALLY :roll: )

but... ha lve got myself into lots of ruts (even on this board cough :oops:)

cuz l'm too bloody blunt..but you know?? I'D RATHER have people that dont get along with me...RATHER than everyone loving me... (and putting up a face) when its obvious l don't like some and they also dont like me...its just..so frustrating when those phonies are around...it drives me mad...o well

ha.. jus my opinion of fakeness

i agree with ya :)