June 23, 200818 yr Yo. Newbie here. 18. Australian. University Student. Facebook whore. Dancefloor demon. Meant to be studying for exams. Procrastinating...badly. Anyway, I resisted the urge to download or youtube Coldplay in the leadup to this album - I wanted to hear the whole thing with fresh ears from start to finish. My birthday was on Friday and I duly received the album, as I had asked. Listened to it on my own in my room that night. I must say, it's better than any predecessor. A Rush of Blood To The Head, you have been officially topped. Having said that...Amsterdam remains my favourite track. Okay - now it really is study time. Oh, and I'm a guy...if you were wondering.... :S lol peace ;)
June 23, 200818 yr Who are you calling a chinchilla??:rolleyes: Sandy's a fish for starters!!:rolleyes:
June 23, 200818 yr Who are you calling a chinchilla??:rolleyes: Sandy's a fish for starters!!:rolleyes: Don't encourage him ! Rudy already ate me ! One it's enough ! :(
June 23, 200818 yr Don't encourage him ! Rudy already ate me ! One it's enough ! :( So how come you're still communicating? Did he regurgitate you??:rolleyes:
June 23, 200818 yr I wish he did ! :dozey: I'm a ghost who's haunting the board . . . :sneaky: Boooooooo Ok not funny . . . :rolleyes:
June 24, 200818 yr Hello 18 year old procrastinating no name boy. welcome to the board... you'll find procrastination is a specialty around here!! :laugh4: I'm Mariana, btw.
Create an account or sign in to comment