✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What would you get Coldplay for Christmas?

';'

well this isnt thought out....i'll just say what comes out of my head.

guy...of course a haircut. not too much just enough to keep it looking nice. and maybe a better computer so when i leave i have someone to talk to. hehe....i think only a few people would know what i'm talking about there. and a nice smile. he needs to smile more. he's so adorable when he does!

jonny...i'd give him a hiarcut too. his hair is getting just as wild as guy's, but his is not as thick as guy's. and a tooth brush to keep up the good work on those teeth of his. his smile is good enough. brilliant.

will...i wouldnt know what to get him. maybe something to make him not look so crazy when he smiles.

chris...some different shirts, and maybe a new jacket.

:D

• 1 month later...

xmas gifts 4 cp

well, i know this is a super late response but i came across the subject and here is my list :)

Guy=I'd buy him a book of jokes so he smiles more often

Will=tough :? a special set of drumsticks designed by moi :)

Jonny= defenitely a haircut :-D

Chris= I'd write him a song

• 2 weeks later...

Being in a twisted mood, I decided to ponder an answer to this ?uestion

First thing, I do not think the guys have bad hairstyle issues. But buying them products that make the hair softer & less frizzy is an idea.

I would buy them tickets to sporting events IN ST. LOUIS- so they could have fun (hopefully) watching our overpaid atheletes play. I LOVE watching UK sporting events, esp. soccer...

I would also contribute to their wardrobe;

- more tight-fitting shirts for Will :o

- more jacket & t-shirt combos for Jon (he seems to like that look- it works for him) 8)

- more casual button-down shirts for Guy (a good look for him) :)

- more tennies for Chris- so he can safely bounce around more :D

humbly,

Tina

Being in a twisted mood, I decided to ponder an answer to this ?uestion

First thing, I do not think the guys have bad hairstyle issues. But buying them products that make the hair softer & less frizzy is an idea.

I would buy them tickets to sporting events IN ST. LOUIS- so they could have fun (hopefully) watching our overpaid atheletes play. I LOVE watching UK sporting events, esp. soccer...

I would also contribute to their wardrobe;

- more tight-fitting shirts for Will :o

- more jacket & t-shirt combos for Jon (he seems to like that look- it works for him) 8)

- more casual button-down shirts for Guy (a good look for him) :)

- more tennies for Chris- so he can safely bounce around more :D

humbly,

Tina

Your right about Guy. He does look good that way :)

i would get them all an inflatebel pillow so they can bring it ANYWHERE on the tour... i love pillows, mmmmm... And if chris insists on wearing 'make trade fair' t-shirts then just make some new designs he could wear. or get him a tatoo with 'make trade fair'. That'll teach him :D !