✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Escapist house / trance remixes + Life In Technicolor mashup

I mainly listen to EDM but I still like Coldplay and "The Escapist" has definitely caught my attention

Here are various mixes and things I've found which I posted on my EDM forum but figured you guys might be interested.

Coldplay Vs Erektus - Coldplay - The Escapist - Viva La Vida Hidden Track (Erektus Rmx) - http://www.myspace.com/erektus

- an upbeat House mix which I personally found to be great

After 10. Coldplay - Death And All His Friends there is a hidden track called The Escapist

It's roughly 02:47 and is very mellow but brilliant. It starts out like "Life in Technicolor" but keeps it's beginning melody and has further progression with minor lyrics.

And in the end
We lie awake
And we dream
We’ll make an escape

And in the end
We lie awake
And we dream
Of making our escape

Ooh…

I've had it on repeat for a while.

Also there is this:

Markus Schulz Presents Evolution Episode 003 on Sirius Radio - June 26th 2008

01. Serge Devant - Sweet Harmony (Markus Schulz Intro Edit)
02. Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix)
03. Thomas Datt & Bissen Featuring Tiff Lacey - Take Your Time (Martin Roth Nu-Style Remix)
04. Anton Firtich - Rain Over The Ocean (Genix Remix)
05. Funabashi Presents Saltwater - The Legacy 2.0 (Alex M.O.R.P.H.'s Big Drop Mix)
06. ID (Track 02 from GDJB World Tour New York Set)
07. Mr. Pit - Shana
08. Markus Schulz Featuring Dauby - Perfect (Funabashi Remix)
09. Cressida - 6am (Kyau & Albert Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction)
10. Nadia Ali - Crash & Burn (DJ Shah's Magic Island Remix)
11. Coldplay - The Escapist (Frase Bootleg Mix) <-----

- which doesn't sound too much the same but is still awesome

Also Coldplay - The Escapist (Markus Schulz Intro Edit) from Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast (26 June 2008)

and Coldplay - The Technicolor Escapist which "is Coldplay's "The Escapist" and "Life In Technicolor" edited together into one, seamless track."

(on a side note from googling there is a very low quality "Life In Technicolor" on p2p etc but note that it is not like that on the CD guys! Hi pirates!)

I just really love the chord progression of this track, it is just mesmerizing... I wish it could go on forever

Peace out guys

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

heres a true remix, made a little longer, this is how it should have been in my ears.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJczfJYRppE]YouTube - Coldplay New UK Single (2nd Feb 09) - Life In Technicolor ii (Extended Mix) In HQ[/ame]

Enjoy.

If you want the mp3 just let me no, video included if you want.

Storm

• 1 month later...