✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Happy 25th Birthday Jonny B......

Nick4Chris

• 1 year later...

I'm gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood thanks and you? I was away at my sisters for the weekend got to see my nephew :) got home today. I'm soooooooooo tired :dozey: I was at a party last night in my friends house who lives near my sister so I only knew a couple of people there :confused: :rolleyes: but I think I scared a couple of them :dizzy2: :lol: :rolleyes:

Guest LiquidSky

I'm also good thanks :D And awwww do you also scare people away? :o hahahah I also scare people away, lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How was the party? :D

:lol: :lol: I didn't scare them away I just got a few looks like erm who's that girl dancing about? :lol: they were all party poopers :rolleyes: apart from my friends :P they were cool :D Yay for scaring people :P :dizzy2:

Guest LiquidSky

hahaha :lol: So I'm guessing you had fun ;) I also went out yesterday, I went with my friend to the movies. We went to see Kill Bill Vol.2 ;)

OoOh it's good isn't it? :P I'm glad it didn't have as many toe parts as the first one :sick2: Quentin Tarentino (sp??) has a foot fettish and that's why there are lots of feet bits :sick2: :dizzy2:

Guest LiquidSky

hahaha, yes I also noticed about the feet...I was like "Man...she never wears shoes! :stunned: " hahaha :lol: and I, you know...check out the shoes... :embarrased:

But I liked the first one better, the second one is not that violent ;) :D