✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

just introducing myself

dyermaker89

sweety 230 told me to post here :) so i'm just going to say hello!!! i'm laura from maryland on the east coast, only seen coldplay twice, perhaps three times by this friday..umm i adore jonny, and art, and all that is coldplay, and lots of other music too! umm i guess that's it...ohh does anyone know where to find the blue room ep.. besides singles i'm pretty sure that's the only one i don't have, and i want it :D i guess i probably have to import it or something...

anyway, just making my introduction, how is everyone on this fine sunday? :)

[edit] i appologize i didn't see that there was a post specifically for introducing yourself a few threads down .... you may delete or move this one over there, sorry

perhaps i should have read that faq's but the link doesn't work for me??

thanks guys, i'm just fine enjoying a day off...

woohoo yeah howie's my favorite :) you guys should check him out ...anyway, i also love led zeppelin, sigur ros, radiohead, travis, starsailor, jeff buckley, U2, the verve, dmb, tori amos, ani difranco, bright eyes, jason mraz.... to name a few lol the list can go on for quite a while i'll just end it there..... quick question what's up with the pints under our user name? why do i have crappy pale ale? and some people have guiness?

i think it does change to guinness once you reach a thousad....the every one you get a glass.

btw hi i'm ginger. like all your music, led zeppelin....me too

that kazaa makes a lot of ppls computer not work. its not a very good site but it does give me what i want....thats why i stayed with it and not leave to pay money to be with someone else.

ahh very clever with the beer choices... yeah comps like to stop working for me too sometimes' date=' go here http://www.thehdtb.com for more info on howie and meet other crazy fans like me we're a very friendly bunch over there... you can ask sarah she thought we were going to bite :)[/quote']

I didn't think you were going to bite I was just trying to be cheeky :roll:

And don't worry about making this thread. The other one was long forgotten, at least I forgot about it. I should get one extra pint just because I brought someone over :P And we are all a friendly bunch here and there's so few of us that actually post it's quite a nice small community.

Try to make it to our Forum Christmas Party on Sunday the 15th. I think Maryland is EST so it's gonna be 3:00pm for you :)