August 3, 200818 yr Hello to all my fellow fans of Coldplay!!! Peace and Love to you ALL! I Love Coldplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Take care, all Joe & April
August 17, 200818 yr Author Hey I'm from pikeville not too far from you :D Hey to my fellow----former----- Kentuckian. Kentucky Rocks... Coldplay needs to come back to Louisville, KY!!
August 17, 200818 yr Author Why hello to you lovely Louisvillians!! Kiss those babies for me! Melanie, I love your vid, with the caption about the banner. Thanks for the welcomes Sellersberg, Hampshire, Sandy, rick, hotplay (nice!) & everyone! I love the site and I am looking forward to AUBURN HILLS!!!! Apes (April)
August 29, 200818 yr Melanie, I love your vid, with the caption about the banner. Thanks for the welcomes Sellersberg, Hampshire, Sandy, rick, hotplay (nice!) & everyone! I love the site and I am looking forward to AUBURN HILLS!!!! Apes (April) Can I just go ahead and cry now???:cry: You get to see them in Michigan on my birthday!!! Have fun and report back!!;)
Create an account or sign in to comment