August 15, 200917 yr yeah I'm always there :P there was a little earthquake here (just a little one, a few minutes ago) and everyone is tweeting about it xD
August 15, 200917 yr just a bit! I'm scared of earthquakes but it's something very common here so there's nothing I can do :P
August 15, 200917 yr oh i am so sorry - hugs lore - ok lady i am off i will be on in the morning so nice we had a frinday night together even though i am a lite weight and have to go to bed so early
August 15, 200917 yr awwww it was great to see you here :nice: good night and have a nice weekend! :kiss:
August 15, 200917 yr I'm actually awake in the morning(welll it's 11, but it's still AM!) It's a beautiful:sunny:day, but I"m soo tired...I hope the coffee starts it's magic, or I'll be a cranky:vampire:all day.... Coach ride up to Wembley was fun, as the M25 was being the M25 and being the world's largest car-park, so the coach driver came off early on the M4 and headed to the North Circular, getting back onto the right road, but he didn't turn left when he was meant to turn left and ended up going around the houses to get to the coach park (where they weren't that many coaches (20 or so, lots more cars), which was good, in the time between gates opening and the time I arrived I went for a walk around the outside of the stadium. Gates opened 15 minutes late due to a late security alert, but instead of having someone scan your tickets for you, you put the tickets into the readers yourself and if the light flashes green you can push the barrier forward getting into searching area. You can take in whatever food you want to, and drinks have to be transferred to plastic cups, they didn't check cameras. Seats are easy enough to find, but I was high up. As for support bands I think the first were The Hours, whom were a typical nme indie landfill style band, as in they had nothing new. Elbow were rather excellent, all but one song was from seldom seen, some good singalones, and Guy forgot the words to the first song of their set :P Food is expensive, just under £8 for a cheese burger, chips and a drink (beers were £4 each!), U2 were pretty good, started off with some new songs from the album, before hitting into the classics, I'm sure a set-list will surface at some point :) Afterwards finding the bus was easy, where I went to sleep after 30 or so minutes, getting out was a nightmare with all the traffic, I slept for a good hour or so, and as soon as I got into the car I had one of my energy drinks giving me a boost for the drive home, so I'm a bit high at the moment. Pics and videos later :) Thanks for the report Dave!:smiley: Sounds like you had a good time...and you get to do it allll over again tonight:dance: Hmm so the entrance to Wembley is "do-it-yourself?":thinking: Hope anyone who pops in here has a good Saturday....
August 15, 200917 yr yeah I'm always there :P there was a little earthquake here (just a little one, a few minutes ago) and everyone is tweeting about it xD WHAT???? We dont have them here very often, but I hate them. I'm actually awake in the morning(welll it's 11, but it's still AM!) It's a beautiful:sunny:day, but I"m soo tired...I hope the coffee starts it's magic, or I'll be a cranky:vampire:all day.... Hope anyone who pops in here has a good Saturday.... Ooh Cooky whats going on with you? Awake so early. Ooh I thought about you today. I have a new cell phone lg COOKIE :D Hope you have a great Saturday too... :D
August 15, 200917 yr Hey girls :kiss: Ohh you got a new cel Antonia?? Cool :cool: And are you feeling better now??
August 15, 200917 yr Hey Pris... I feel better cause I got a new cell. But as for coughing Im still not OK. :( How are you?
August 15, 200917 yr Oh noes :( It sucks that you're still feeling ill, stupid cough! :angry: Lots of hugs to you, hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm ok, just really tired and sleepy :( I went to bed really late last night, and now my head hates me :cry: I woke up with a terrible headache but it's gotten a bit better, I just need to get some sleep :nice:
August 15, 200917 yr Yep, stupid office makes it all worse :dozey: Awww, thankies :blush: Group hug!!! :hug: :D So got anything fun planned for this weekend?? :nice: Are you gonna try and ignore your cough and go out?? :P
August 15, 200917 yr Yep, stupid office makes it all worse :dozey: Awww, thankies :blush: Group hug!!! :hug: :D So got anything fun planned for this weekend?? :nice: Are you gonna try and ignore your cough and go out?? :P If Coldplay was not in 16 days. I would so ignore it and go out. But Coldplay IS in 16 days so Ill just stay home and nurse myself. Antibiotics, tee, vitamins... And I work so...
August 15, 200917 yr Smart girl :cool: That's very true tho', it's more than enough for you having to work while feeling ill :( You gotta take good care of yourself so you can be 1,000 percent better by the next month!! :dance: And then.... wooohoooooo!!!! Partaaaaayyyyyy!!!! :drunk: :bomb: :dead:
August 15, 200917 yr I just talked to my friend today and told her that Im not coming here until Udine gig is over. You guys are making me :mad: :mad: :mad::dance::blush::p All this talk about how great it'll be... New off topic theme... :D
August 15, 200917 yr I have a perfect theme... Its not sooooo off topic but... :wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3:
August 15, 200917 yr Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: We're not making you mad!! Trust me, you'll go from :nice: to :mad: without any of our help :lol: It's the easiest thing in the world once you're there :wacky: But I don't want you t get over excited, being sick and all, it might not be good for you :P So, new topic... I saw that vid you posted of Snow Patrol's 'Run', and I've got a confession to make.... :uhoh: That was the first time I ever heard SP's music :shame: It sounded nice though!! :nice: But what surprised me the most was to hear you yell, you've got a very similar squeeeee to Noelia!! :lol: EDIT: Oh, that is such a great topic you just posted :sweatdrop: :wacky: :bomb: Let me go to my bucket and I'll see what I can find :sneaky:
August 15, 200917 yr Hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: We're not making you mad!! Trust me, you'll go from :nice: to :mad: without any of our help :lol: It's the easiest thing in the world once you're there :wacky: But I don't want you t get over excited, being sick and all, it might not be good for you :P So, new topic... I saw that vid you posted of Snow Patrol's 'Run', and I've got a confession to make.... :uhoh: That was the first time I ever heard SP's music :shame: It sounded nice though!! :nice: But what surprised me the most was to hear you yell, you've got a very similar squeeeee to Noelia!! :lol: EDIT: Oh, that is such a great topic you just posted :sweatdrop: :wacky: :bomb: Let me go to my bucket and I'll see what I can find :sneaky: You NEVER heard anything from SP... Yeah well "Run" is my fav song so I just yelled. Similar to Noelia? Except for English, my no accent English. :D I yelled and cried during that song. :D I have more but Im not posting them. Im ashamed, you dont want to hear that. :D Ooh expecting your off :cough:GUY:cough: topic post!
August 15, 200917 yr Nope, I never had :disappointed: but after all your raving about them I'm determined to get some of their stuff :D Don't I make you proud? :smug: :P And on your vids... well, we've all done it!! My LiJ vid from Hartford is absolutely embarrasing as I'm singing the entire time and you can hear me sing/yell louder than the music or Chris' singing :lol: Ok, now..... here we go :sneaky: :wacky: :sweatdrop: :wink3: :bomb: :dead:
August 15, 200917 yr Mwahahahahha :sneaky: :D And I didn't even get a chance to post this one :wink3: I still don't know how I survived witnessing that :dead:
Create an account or sign in to comment