October 24, 200817 yr my parents are okay with me drinking, but getting drunk is another story ! the cool thing is that my dad always gets the best champagne and white wines !!
October 24, 200817 yr Author Ooh, beer is sooo good ! :wideeyed: I like going to that pub near my uni, and they have one of the best fruity beers, they have cherry in it ! sooo goooood ! omg on holiday in france we'd always drink monaco... but I don;t think that has alcohol does it? this summer ai was addicted to rosé beerss yummm!!
October 24, 200817 yr ooh Chavi, we should drink together, vodka is my drink of choice (well not straight, but u know as the main ingredient). And Joe, beer is an acquired tasted. I've just gotten into in very slowly in the last year. It's just cheaper (espc in NYC area), but if you really want a buzz is not gonna do it, so hard liqour is best.:D Oh my God are we gonna get in trouble for advicing an underaged on tips to drink??:thinking: heheheoh And yes, they have beers at Izod. (but i dunno if i'll have any, i dont usually like to at Coldplay shows, 'cause if I'm buzzed it all goes so fast, and i want to enjoy every.single.second.) Oh you guys wanna hear a funny story from last night...ok not giving you a chance to say no LOL. So I'm going to work yesterday, still high from the show the night before, and on my drive I pass RIGHT by Izod. And of course I'm listening to Coldplay super-loud in the car. It was GodPutASmile..(in my top 3 songs) and anyway, I'm singing at the top of my lungs, and I'm passing by Izod, thinking of the TWO shows about to come and what happened the night before...and....I started screaming hysterically!!!!! like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! and almost crying and laughing at the same time! It was like it all hit me at once. Happiness, relief from the night before, excitement for the shows to come. Thank God it was dark and I was driving fast so hopefully no one saw me! Ya beer is so bitter, I dunno maybe i just have to try it some more;P Hahaha thats funny!!:D:D
October 24, 200817 yr that was very theraputic for you, ya gotta get it out, oh, this is rich, i get the mail today and our friend lives in dublin and sends us a postcard with a pub on it and the name above it is Egan's Pub. that's our last name!!!! hahahaha
October 24, 200817 yr I realy acn;t keep up!!! I;m the worst here cause I started drinking at 14... first drink was a drop shot (licorish taste) I think I was durnk right away hahaha I remeber when I was little we'd sip the foam off my dads beer and he wouldn't mind.. these days my favorite is probably baily's and red wine 14, OMG. ok ok I lied my first drink I was 10, and we were at a wedding and my cousin was like just drink it, just do it. So I did!!!haha! My parents wondered why I was acting so funny that night!!! Peer presure god, I really didnt know any better:uhoh:
October 24, 200817 yr my parents are okay with me drinking, but getting drunk is another story ! the cool thing is that my dad always gets the best champagne and white wines !! God i am jealous, i love champagne
October 24, 200817 yr yes it's hard to keep up, and i haven't even done my rounds around the Coldplay section...I like to kinda keep up what's going on there... my current drink is BombaySapphire Gin & Tonic. So good, can't barely taste alcohol, and really gets ya! But now I'm also drinking beer, actually the other night after the show Steph&I went for a drink and she told me to get Stella, since that's Guy's beer, and it was pretty good. So that might be a new one for me... (wow, so THIS is what you guys talk about in here LOL)
October 24, 200817 yr :lol: Noelia, love those going-totally-insane-because-of-Coldplay moments !! Carla, you naughty ! 14 !! :lol: and monaco has beer and grenadine syrup in it :D it's good too !
October 24, 200817 yr 14, OMG. ok ok I lied my first drink I was 10, and we were at a wedding and my cousin was like just drink it, just do it. So I did!!!haha! My parents wondered why I was acting so funny that night!!! Peer presure god, I really didnt know any better:uhoh: OMG Joe, but your a boy, you actually made me feel better about myself. hahahah
October 24, 200817 yr Oooo gin and tonics are killers. the tonic totally takes the alcohol taste away, and you just get hammered!!!
October 24, 200817 yr 14, OMG. ok ok I lied my first drink I was 10, and we were at a wedding and my cousin was like just drink it, just do it. So I did!!!haha! My parents wondered why I was acting so funny that night!!! Peer presure god, I really didnt know any better:uhoh: 10 :lol: and here's our winner !
October 24, 200817 yr OMG Joe, but your a boy, you actually made me feel better about myself. hahahah OMG thats so bad, i was a kid. Literally!! Haha, my cousin was like oh shit look what we did to him. to this day my parents still dont know and im going to keep it that way;P
October 24, 200817 yr how ya doin Carla? i am just on a roll tonight - cant,..... stop..... posting ........
October 24, 200817 yr we used to go pool hopping alot too, is this popular over there? nope, not here ! what is it exactly ? you just go into someone's pool ? :uhoh:
October 24, 200817 yr Author ooh Chavi, we should drink together, vodka is my drink of choice (well not straight, but u know as the main ingredient). And Joe, beer is an acquired tasted. I've just gotten into in very slowly in the last year. It's just cheaper (espc in NYC area), but if you really want a buzz is not gonna do it, so hard liqour is best.:D Oh my God are we gonna get in trouble for advicing an underaged on tips to drink??:thinking: heheheoh And yes, they have beers at Izod. (but i dunno if i'll have any, i dont usually like to at Coldplay shows, 'cause if I'm buzzed it all goes so fast, and i want to enjoy every.single.second.) Oh you guys wanna hear a funny story from last night...ok not giving you a chance to say no LOL. So I'm going to work yesterday, still high from the show the night before, and on my drive I pass RIGHT by Izod. And of course I'm listening to Coldplay super-loud in the car. It was GodPutASmile..(in my top 3 songs) and anyway, I'm singing at the top of my lungs, and I'm passing by Izod, thinking of the TWO shows about to come and what happened the night before...and....I started screaming hysterically!!!!! like WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! and almost crying and laughing at the same time! It was like it all hit me at once. Happiness, relief from the night before, excitement for the shows to come. Thank God it was dark and I was driving fast so hopefully no one saw me! :embarassed: I always yell along with coldplay in the car and ever since the concerts i´ve been having screaming crying moments from time to time durin LIT.... especially when I think about the upcoming EP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Ya beer is so bitter, I dunno maybe i just have to try it some more;P Hahaha thats funny!!:D:D you should start with light beer like white beers and beers with fruit falvours they´r gooooooood.... and I suggest Heinekens.. hollands best export product! :lol: Noelia, love those going-totally-insane-because-of-Coldplay moments !! Carla, you naughty ! 14 !! :lol: and monaco has beer and grenadine syrup in it :D it's good too ! I had some older friends back then... that´s when I started going out and they´d take me cool places and also they´d buy me drinks
October 24, 200817 yr 10 :lol: and here's our winner ! AHHHH oh man, I shouldnt have told you guys. When I think back on it, its so bad:D:D
October 24, 200817 yr Author we used to go pool hopping alot too, is this popular over there? nobody has a pool here since summers suck!! so nothing to hop into! how ya doin Carla? i am just on a roll tonight - cant,..... stop..... posting ........ I´m okay.... just slow... I guess I haven´t been on coldplaying enough and now I can´t keep up with this speed!!!!
October 24, 200817 yr it;s like your out with your friends and your done with the party circuit and your walking home and " oh my, there's a pool and no one seems to be home. lets go jump the fence and use their pool without asking" it was fun though
October 24, 200817 yr :embarassed: I always yell along with coldplay in the car and ever since the concerts i´ve been having screaming crying moments from time to time durin LIT.... especially when I think about the upcoming EP WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you should start with light beer like white beers and beers with fruit falvours they´r gooooooood.... and I suggest Heinekens.. hollands best export product! I had some older friends back then... that´s when I started going out and they´d take me cool places and also they´d buy me drinks Ya ill think ill try that Carla;)
October 24, 200817 yr ok, my typing is really going to start to suck casue i am gettin a buz on. Next off topic please!
October 24, 200817 yr oh my God Christa! i thought you meant pool as in billiards, not a swimming pool! that's crazy, you're drunk and breaking in and swimming!!!:shocked2: ok you' ARE a bad example for these youngsters!
Create an account or sign in to comment