✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Shiver in Guitar Hero World Tour

sa_spurs_tx

• 3 weeks later...

Oh wow, that's really neat that they're going to be on there. I never really liked much of the music on the Guitar Hero games, so it's good to hear that that's supposed to be on there, finally they put some better music on it!

Muse - Assassin and Obstacle 1 by Interpol?? woow looks like I'll be buying the Rock Band 2 bundle as well Guitar Hero: World Tour game only (I heard theres a good chance the rock band instruments would be compatible)

Do you mean the Rock Band instruments would be compatible with the Guitar Hero: World Tour game?

Yes, the rock band drum set has been confirmed that it will work with GHWT. Im not sure about the guitar though.. I just bought Rock Band 2 the other day.. I love it. I exported my RB1 songs to RB2 so I have all the RB1 songs, RB2 songs, all the DLC content. GHWT has nothing on this...EXCEPT SHIVER heh

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i was playing shiver today in game crazy, then a guy came over and raised the volume on the tv and goes, "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt, I just wanted to hear the song. I didn't realize this song was on here, I would've bought the game already."

I couldn't stop smiling. Especially after I got the high score XD