✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris looks cool again!

the hitcher

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck with that. If you do, include me in:D

Would love to see their reactions when they see posters of "BRING BACK THE NAPPIES!" at their concert:laugh3:

That wold be cool:cool:!

Okay, I`ll start...who else wants to bring them back?

you know what? i feel totally guilty! because here's what i posted on august 8th

dear christopher,

it's only a month and a few days until we'll meet, so would you please go and cut your hair?

i'd be forever grateful.

love, sarah.

sooo... i think what happend is, that he totally overreacted! :shifty:

chris, i wasn't saying you need to change your look! i wasn't saying you look stupid! i did like that mop in some way... so come ooon, what are you doing??! :bigcry: when i said cut it, i meant, cut it a bit! and not shave it all off! aahhh!!! geez!

:laugh3:

haha, anyway.

i think it looks okay and at the moment i can't vote for anything because i obviously would have prefered sth between the mop headed and the shaved headed chris :P

you know what? i feel totally guilty! because here's what i posted on august 8th

sooo... i think what happend is, that he totally overreacted! :shifty:

chris, i wasn't saying you need to change your look! i wasn't saying you look stupid! i did like that mop in some way... so come ooon, what are you doing??! :bigcry: when i said cut it, i meant, cut it a bit! and not shave it all off! aahhh!!! geez!

:laugh3:

haha, anyway.

i think it looks okay and at the moment i can't vote for anything because i obviously would have prefered sth between the mop headed and the shaved headed chris :P

I always knew he was reading all the comments in this forum...

have you seen the blog about the bbc gig yesterday? cause it looks like phil knows about his thread or at least about his increasing populairity which only seems to be going on here, so maybe they really do look here... (not for hair advice I think)

lets try: Chris dye it purple when It grows back!

I always knew he was reading all the comments in this forum...

:stunned:

Dear Christopher,

This is your conscience telling you to never cut your hair, ever! Neva eva. See at least 85% voted for the mop hair and the others well.... thats a different story.

Please dont take advice from those who say shaved heads are cool.

Take it from me.:cool:

P.S. Their a bunch of Mopheads! :laugh3: only joking

*end of rambles*

Love,

Valerie

have you seen the blog about the bbc gig yesterday? cause it looks like phil knows about his thread or at least about his increasing populairity which only seems to be going on here, so maybe they really do look here... (not for hair advice I think)

lets try: Chris dye it purple when It grows back!

Don't forget all 4 bandmembers saw Mel's "PHIL IS HOT" sign on 7-23-08. I'm sure they told him.