✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

your favourite coldplay mp3

cold_kitty

i think out of alllll my mp3's of coldplay my personal favourite is this one of a radio session they did where they performed "don't panic" and "trouble" it's brilliant.

what about you guys? could be a b-side, or an in concert performance, or accoustic set, any one of them.

Emma you named my faves as well!! But i got one i like for comedy value, i forget which song it is now but it's the one where Chris goes " right normally we'd be gone by now, back to our limo, back to everything...but if you want one more song you gotta ask for it....NOW!" :D

YES!!!

'You Only Live Twice"

I laugh everytime I hear it. :lol: :D

OHHH buuuut, the funniest one OMG, is the dutch radio interview with them where they cut into a little of "harmless"...the dutch guy is hilarious!! & the bit where they go "are we the children of radiohead?...i'd be a bit worried!"

:lol: ...LOL & where they discuss "nu sensitivity" as a musical genre! Chris goes, "yeah but that's bollocks innit really, everyone makes that!"

:D

YES!!!

'You Only Live Twice"

I laugh everytime I hear it. :lol: :D

OHHH buuuut, the funniest one OMG, is the dutch radio interview with them where they cut into a little of "harmless"...the dutch guy is hilarious!! & the bit where they go "are we the children of radiohead?...i'd be a bit worried!"

:lol: ...LOL & where they discuss "nu sensitivity" as a musical genre! Chris goes, "yeah but that's bollocks innit really, everyone makes that!"

:D

I love that interview. :lol:

That reminds me, I like the Ducth songs Chris did. Don't understand a damn word but still find them amusing. :D

that whole gig is probably one of my all time faves/MP3s'...but you gotta give it up for the oasis dig on ENL @ earls court: "if somebody out there doesn't really like your band/and they start spreadin' a pack of lies/ you can give 'em this advice/why don't you shave between your eyes! :D

ah, a well oiled one by now, but still a classic!