✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

rudy_o thread

grids

:lol:

you're too young if i compared with my siblings :lol:

you're not online in messenger? guess what, i will attend school next monday :uhoh: and i have to get prepared to pack all the stuff to the dorm.... :snore: what a tiring day.

you're not online in messenger? guess what, i will attend school next monday :uhoh: and i have to get prepared to pack all the stuff to the dorm.... :tired: what a tiring day.

Nope, you know how bad is my messenger, right... :D Yeah, after eid everything's gonna be exhausting :/

Happy Belated Birthday!!:dance:

Just saw your location... my whole family is from Malaysia!! But they're from Klang in Selangor. My grandpa grew up in Ipoh though! Small world!:D

:shocked2: Wowww never expect that

Your grandpa is from Ipoh? Then, i guess you're from chinese ancestry... am I right? :D

btw thanks for the birthday greetings :nice:

Nope, you know how bad is my messenger, right... :D Yeah, after eid everything's gonna be exhausting :/

:shocked2: Wowww never expect that

Your grandpa is from Ipoh? Then, i guess you're from chinese ancestry... am I right? :D

btw thanks for the birthday greetings :nice:

Actually I am of Chinese ancestry. My mom's Chinese and my dad's Indian (I'm mixed).. but it's actually my grandpa from my dad's side that's from Ipoh!:P

He used to be a principal and was one for over 50 years l and I'm pretty sure he was at ACS in Ipoh.. either that or he went there.. can't really remember:lol:

Oh and you're welcome for the birthday wishes!:)

Dang.... I hate I missed wishing you a happy bday on the day!

Happy Belated!

:lol: Thanks :nice:

yes rudy you're too old, and I'm not greeting you for your b day until it's 10th here (tomorrow)

*resists temptation to post strumptuous chocolate cake*

That sounds too serious... But, should it be scrumptious, right? :P jk

Actually I am of Chinese ancestry. My mom's Chinese and my dad's Indian (I'm mixed).. but it's actually my grandpa from my dad's side that's from Ipoh!:P

He used to be a principal and was one for over 50 years l and I'm pretty sure he was at ACS in Ipoh.. either that or he went there.. can't really remember:lol:

:stunned: ACS is my brother's school!!!!!! :lol:

and to be exact here, everyone's back to jakarta from MUDIK! :lol:

and this town is gonna be crowdy and has a traffic jam as usual :sick:

and this town is gonna be crowdy and has a traffic jam as usual :sick:

Absolutely! :disappointed:

:shocked2:Ahhh!! That's such a coincidence!!:laugh3: It's REALLY a small world!!:D So you're on holidays now?

Hahaha :lol: Err, holidays? Only 3 days, i think :P

huh eh I uh hey! here's the preview for your cakes of tomorrow!

:uhoh: Red-cross shape cake, eh? :P

:laugh3:

How are Coldplay doing in Malaysia? I can't remember the last time I went back and actually heard them on the radio:\

That's really a sad question, very very sad

Their songs are rarely been played on the radio and never gain the spot in the top 5 song chart.

However, Malaysians still recognize Coldplay as the biggest rock act in the world. :D

Btw, what's your name?

That's really a sad question, very very sad

Their songs are rarely been played on the radio and never gain the spot in the top 5 song chart.

However, Malaysians still recognize Coldplay as the biggest rock act in the world. :D

Btw, what's your name?

Aww come on Malaysians!!:lol: I remember going back one year and just hearing Avril Lavigne and Hoobastank on the radio EVERY SECOND!:laugh3:

I'm Ashley... nice to meet you!:)

Aww come on Malaysians!!:lol: I remember going back one year and just hearing Avril Lavigne and Hoobastank on the radio EVERY SECOND!:laugh3:

I'm Ashley... nice to meet you!:)

Yeah!! They like to listen to crap songs! :veryangry:

Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers are currently dominated the radios and TVs..! :sick:

Haha, I'm Rudy. Nice to meet ya too :nice: