✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

rudy_o thread

grids

HOW DARE HE??? I am happy to be here! so lots of spam lately? How has your summer been?

I know, I'm shocked!

yeah lots of spam, it doesn't get past the moderation queue but it's a pain to clean out every day :shifty: (i know the smileys don't work but i still use them)

first it was HOT, and then I had to write a dissertation (partly in that heat) and now I'm freeee and I'm going to Italy in two days :D

was there an insane heat wave in America too or was it just Europe?

so friggin hot here last week and humid, this weekend will be great need to get outside and run around with my doggie, both my kids at uni now so im pretty free aside from work. It's nice but the house is quiet. I have been working out at a gym like a maniac and pretty happy with it!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/20/2020 at 4:37 AM, rudy_o said:

Never mind it was because The Lounge is dead 

LOL

Yeah I guess we will never get back to crazy 2008/2009 times where we had like 300 new posts per minute.

AH THE NOSTALGICA.

Also HELLO EVERYONE WHO'S STILL ALIVE

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
  • Care 2

8 hours ago, Batman said:

LOL

Yeah I guess we will never get back to crazy 2008/2009 times where we had like 300 new posts per minute.

AH THE NOSTALGICA.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Hello!!! You're so funny, that's why it's always a pleasure to have you here :grin:

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Batman said:

LOL

AH THE NOSTALGICA.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

Nice to see you check in every once in a while!

Forums are very much dying a fast death on the internet, only a few are surviving. Social media has completely taken over. I plan on keeping Coldplaying around for a long time though, even if I'm just catering to 5 people lol

• Care 6
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Hello @Batman, long time no see. How have you been?

Same old, same old, just living the Starving Artist Life™ :square:

16 hours ago, Gideon_Mx said:

Hello!!! You're so funny, that's why it's always a pleasure to have you here :grin:

NAAW THANK YOU:cheesy:

My humor is one of the two things that keep me going. The other one is sleep lmao

16 hours ago, stephen said:

Nice to see you check in every once in a while!

Forums are very much dying a fast death on the internet, only a few are surviving. Social media has completely taken over. I plan on keeping Coldplaying around for a long time though, even if I'm just catering to 5 people lol

YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY BOI

Yeah ok let's just say this forum has place close up to my shriveled heart and I will always come back :3

This forum has heritage quality, it's a very valuable archive at this point and it offers very interesting and important insights into the band's and fandom's history. Alone for that reason it's very important to keep it online.

What I REALLY dislike about most social platforms is their ephemerality and the lack of any form of organized register. I mean it has its appeals, but it's hard to use them in groups (I'm ignoring facebook here because that platform can go die of an aneurism UGH IT'S SO BAD) ANYWAYS PROPS FOR KEEPING THIS OLD ASS RELICT ALIVE!! :dance:

4 hours ago, Captain Crieff said:

BATS hello :charming: :batman:

SUP BRO :wideeyed:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Batman said:

Same old, same old, just living the Starving Artist Life™ :square:

NAAW THANK YOU:cheesy:

My humor is one of the two things that keep me going. The other one is sleep lmao

YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY BOI

Yeah ok let's just say this forum has place close up to my shriveled heart and I will always come back :3

This forum has heritage quality, it's a very valuable archive at this point and it offers very interesting and important insights into the band's and fandom's history. Alone for that reason it's very important to keep it online.

What I REALLY dislike about most social platforms is their ephemerality and the lack of any form of organized register. I mean it has its appeals, but it's hard to use them in groups (I'm ignoring facebook here because that platform can go die of an aneurism UGH IT'S SO BAD) ANYWAYS PROPS FOR KEEPING THIS OLD ASS RELICT ALIVE!! :dance:

SUP BRO :wideeyed:

I absolutely agree (Hello everyone btw!)
I'm always going to keep coming back to the forum. I would like to visit more often, but growing up and having lots of work sucks (not really, I'm grateful for it, but you know what I mean). This community has really helped me fight some demons and has made me feel welcome all the time.
Now it's time to happy cry a bit and keep my keyboard away from my tears.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 4 months later...