October 17, 200817 yr ...If you wake up tomorrow morning, switching on the computer to check your emails/news/sport/favourite coldplay based forum etc, to discover that overnight someone had switched off the interweb, completely shut it down. What would you do?
October 17, 200817 yr interesting question, firstly i'll try to know what does it not work anymore... and so try to fix it... then i'll enterntain myself with other things. and well i'll have to check news on the traditional way, press paper. :uhoh: but really it would be pretty scary for everybody, most people has got used to new technologies a lot.
October 17, 200817 yr Author But how can you repair something which has been switched off by the emporium of the world?
October 18, 200817 yr You know, everytime there is a power blackout I get really scared. I know that it's irrational, but then I start thinking... what if that power blackout won't stop? It's a terrifying thought. If it's "only" the internet... well I think I could finish my diploma thesis then :) But I don't really want to wait for a newspaper or magazine to come out to get information anymore. TV is horrible most of the time as well. And I'd miss the possibility to choose information LOADS. So many things you want to know are not written down in dictionaries. That would be gone as well... In general - many things would collaps! And I don't want to think about it now!!! Do I take this question too serious?
October 18, 200817 yr I'd laugh my ass off. The world would be turned upside down and everyone would be pissed, so it would be funny.
October 18, 200817 yr Its all about the Habs baby. Well Franzen is my favourite forward. I have a man-crush on him.
October 18, 200817 yr He got a bit good last season, carried us through the early stages of the playoffs The Canadiens have a special team on NHL with all their best players, celebrating 100 years
October 18, 200817 yr Yeah, I'm excited for this season. I was happy they got Tanguay, hes sort of a hero here in Halifax since he played for the Halifax Mooseheads before he got drafted. Do you get many games on TV over in the UK?
Create an account or sign in to comment