✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the Kurt Cobain appreciation thread

DrPolitik

because every good board needs one...where to start??

KC was the one musician i really felt a connection with growing up..i've never been much for idolization but man did i love him like a brother...*sigh* Nevermind really did change my life..a trite cliche i know but it did....In Utero is an anagram of routine...frightening...

oh i know, i was just paraphrasing, going a little nuts!! heehee...

so you like lithium huh? Excellent :D

My faves are all from In Utero: All Apologies, Serve the Servants, Heart Shaped Box, Frances Farmer will have her revenge on Seattle

they're both beautiful!! I NEVER get tired of hearing them, they still sound so fresh and new..Nirvana is timeless..still so very relavent and always will be.

I love the unplugged version of All Apologies..his voice gives me the shivers on that one :)

Wow... Kurt Cobain... takes me back. The *grunge* era ruled!! :D :D

i know *sigh* I wanna be young dumb and carefree again..grunge was for the geeks to finally have a voice, as kurt put it "we are the chosen rejects" aaahh...."i miss the comfort in being sad" what a great line :)

Wow... Kurt Cobain... takes me back. The *grunge* era ruled!! :D :D

i know *sigh* I wanna be young dumb and carefree again..grunge was for the geeks to finally have a voice, as kurt put it "we are the chosen rejects" aaahh...."i miss the comfort in being sad" what a great line :)

ahhhhh... yes most defintily. :)

I love the unplugged version of All Apologies..his voice gives me the shivers on that one

yea man!!

I have a tape with most of videos and interviews they had.

do you mean "Live Tonight,Sold Out" video? I have that too..also got this documentary called Hype, about the Seattle music scene which has handheld vid footage of the 1st live performance of Smells Like Teen Spirit. ...I hope the release the Unplugged set on vid/dvd soon though.

I love the unplugged version of All Apologies..his voice gives me the shivers on that one

yea man!!

I have a tape with most of videos and interviews they had.

do you mean "Live Tonight,Sold Out" video? I have that too..also got this documentary called Hype, about the Seattle music scene which has handheld vid footage of the 1st live performance of Smells Like Teen Spirit. ...I hope the release the Unplugged set on vid/dvd soon though.

nooooo i recorded stuff..i have "live tonight, Sold out" on it though..and other stuff...