November 20, 200817 yr cool 5 min is great, considering ive been freaking for 5 days now.... thanks for your efforts
November 20, 200817 yr It definitely is pretty cool to be up with all you guys waiting for this lol. Cheers!
November 20, 200817 yr They've been practicing it, I bet in a couple weeks they'll open with lyrics. Imagine being in that crowd and hearing Chris's voice resonate around the arena for the first time during LIT. Yeah. I'm so so jealous of the people who are going to the Anaheim concert... since that will be Coldplay's first performance after the official release of the EP in the U.S., they'll probably play most (if not all) of the new songs, as well as some VLV stuff, and of course the older tracks!
November 20, 200817 yr hahaha read this from JT I want all my fellow Coldplayers to know: I saw Justin Timberlake live last year. And loved it. THERE, it's out. turn it into a come out and tell ur secrets session while we wait I watched August Rush and almost cried. And then I watched it again. And again. And once more after that.
November 20, 200817 yr hahaha read this from JT I want all my fellow Coldplayers to know: I saw Justin Timberlake live last year. And loved it. THERE, it's out. turn it into a come out and tell ur secrets session while we wait That's me! :D
November 20, 200817 yr Oh, I know that. It makes people crazy. I'm tired as hell from work, but I can't go to bed until I hear this album. lol, same here. ive got my computer, itunes, and my trusty red bull. what time is it there? is atlanta in the same time zone as houston? (im too tired and lazy to think/look it up, lol)
November 20, 200817 yr how long does 15% take to upload, josh_simo? should it be in the next 5 or so? my roommate is ready to kill me.
November 20, 200817 yr You live in Australia, just go to a kmart they probably have it out on shelves. They have all day today. Great Jizo, I would, however I have no way of getting there...i'll try tonight:D
November 20, 200817 yr I watched August Rush and almost cried. And then I watched it again. And again. And once more after that. LOL :lol: so did i I still love that movie.
November 20, 200817 yr RULE i like ur avatar great movie depp was awesome :) that was my Halloween costume too haha hes going to be in the new Alice in Wonderland movie as The Mad Hatter i think Tim Burton is obsessed with him
November 20, 200817 yr Holy shit I'm getting really anxious. I haven't been this excited about an album since... Viva... Wow. I'm pathetic.
November 20, 200817 yr We're all really destroying JT right now. Wow. Poor servers. Sendspace too, soon. Wow.
Create an account or sign in to comment