✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

best pull techniques?

bethany

We never lit a tree on fire, nothing ever went pear-shaped really. But I was looking at pictures the other day, and me in it, dressed up nicely and everything, the only problem is, that my hair was too short and what I thought then was cool it looks more like Kurt Russell from Stargate now. You know, the army kinda flat-top! OUCH! wuerg002.gif

• 2 years later...

Hahaha maybe not.

Usually I say the first thing that enters my mind, I just throw it out there, if they dont have the chance to know you're trying then they cant be defensive. And with women, its all about being on the defence, most of them like to play a little, and thats hard work for us boys. Conversation can be difficult.

So catch a girl at a party or club by surprise, it would be just like saying hello to one at a coffee shop or the library (Where girls act much nicer). It feels a lot more open, the girl seems to be a lot more friendly when you dont make it obvious you have a gameplan. So dont even have a gameplan.

That my folks, is just one part of one of my many chapters in my new fabulous new book. You know where to buy one.

:lol: i've already got mine on pre-order...

i dont find girls are that defensive at clubs...however their boyfriends can be :lol:

:lol:

Nah girls arent UBER defensive at clubs, but if theyre with their friend or they arent looking for a guy on that night, it can be a bit of a challenge.

That said, I have a long term girlfriend and its been a loooong time since Ive tried.

:lol:

Nah girls arent UBER defensive at clubs, but if theyre with their friend or they arent looking for a guy on that night, it can be a bit of a challenge.

That said, I have a long term girlfriend and its been a loooong time since Ive tried.

thats what i always tell the girls around me too Reilly :)