Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.7k
  • Views 461.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dianna:wink3:thats amazing,but poor Chris and Garys just......:angry:!!!love ch5 please post ch6 soon!!!!

NO, CHRIS I WANT TO SLAP YOU!

but i love you too much. AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

ย 

ย 

this story is fantastic, by the way. :D

:lol:slap Chris?!?!!

yeah how could he do that to jonny

but why did jonny leave?

another reason for ch6:D

by the way..... where's Jonny?????

ย 

ย 

We all know now what Chris did, but Jonny???

ย 

But it's actually a great story!!!!!!!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

NOOOOOO Jonny!!!!!!!

:(:bigcry:thats sooooo sad:( I feel bad for both of them but I also want to hit Chris!!!

:curtain:

^^^^

I just read Paradise lost...

It was GREAT!:cool:

:cry: It was so touching! I absolutely loved it and I really liked the ending because it isn't really the end for them.

I'm sorry I disappeared on you all last night! My internet connection in Brazil is an evil, evil thing. Here is the next chapter of Mama for you. It's short, I'm sorry. :embarassed:

ย 

M A M A

Part 8, is it?

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ€œOkay. Here it is.โ€ said Jonny, pointing to a nice-looking apartment building. Guy stared up at it with me, seeming to be in a much better mood than before. At least he wasnโ€™t yelling at me every other minute.

ย 

โ€œWhat are you planning on doing, moron?โ€ he snapped, keeping me from hopping up the stairs. Well, he yelled at me every three minutes or so. โ€œYou canโ€™t just walk up and ask if you can take a little stroll through their flat!โ€

ย 

โ€œWeโ€™ll say 'please'.โ€ I spat, wrenching myself out of his grip. He sighed and Jonny told us both to shut up. โ€œWell, what should we do, Jon?โ€ I asked, waving my hands around as always. He had marched up the stairs and was looking at a sign on the door.

ย 

โ€œItโ€™s for sale!โ€ Jonny said, laughing. โ€œNo oneโ€™s in there right now. Thereโ€™s an ad for her apartment, saying that people are welcome to visit. But they need permission from the landlord.โ€

ย 

โ€œOkay, wellโ€ฆif this new couple has lived here for so long, what do you expect to find thatโ€™s still Mamaโ€™s?โ€

ย 

โ€œGood point.โ€ muttered Jonny. โ€œBut you said she told you to come here.โ€

ย 

โ€œShe did.โ€ I affirmed, hopping up the stairs to join him. I reached out to try the door, thinking maybe it would be open. Shockingly (and conveniently), it was. โ€œYes!โ€

ย 

Guy muttered something about me being lucky. I went through the door first, not really knowing what to expect. I asked Jonny on what floor she had lived, and he replied the fourth. The other two cautiously crept into the building, looking around for signs of people. โ€œLook.โ€ said Guy, pointing at the floor. There was a newspaper jammed against the wall. โ€œThatโ€™s why the door didnโ€™t close.โ€ He picked it up and looked at it carefully.

ย 

โ€œHey, look! The comicsโ€ฆโ€

ย 

โ€œGet off, Chris! Iโ€™m taking this with me.โ€ With that, Guy stuffed the newspaper into his coat. I frowned at him, but I didnโ€™t say anything. I didnโ€™t want Jonny to start yelling at us both again. The band was always on our worst behavior when one of us had been drinking. Especially Guy. Once, he put everyone in such a bad mood that Will nearly punched me in the face for asking him to pass the salt at a restaurant. Guy had just laughed at us, which made Will even angrier. I didnโ€™t even try asking to stay for dessert.

ย 

Some man came walking down the stairs with a briefcase, said hello to us, and walked out of the building. โ€œWell, we know itโ€™s not completely abandoned now.โ€ muttered Jonny, still looking around for someone to talk to.

ย 

โ€œCome on, Jon. What number was her flat?โ€

ย 

โ€œFive.โ€

ย 

โ€œThank you!โ€

ย 

โ€œWait, Chris!โ€ he called as I bounded over to the elevator. โ€œHang onโ€ฆwe need to talk to the landlord!โ€

ย 

โ€œWeโ€™ll find him or her later.โ€ agreed Guy, just happy to be breaking the rules. โ€œI want to get up there.โ€

ย 

โ€œOkay, okay. Fine. But if we get thrown out for trespassing, itโ€™s gonna be your fault.โ€

ย 

โ€œDonโ€™t worry.โ€ I assured him. โ€œThere is no way in a million years that we will get thrown out for trespassing.โ€

ย 

ย 

ย 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.