July 13, 200917 yr Secrets, Lies and Love IV[/font] "Chris! Chris! CHRIS!" Gwyneth screamed, waking up to see the face of her husband. "I'm in hospital?" said Gwyneth. "Yes" said Chris, modestly. "Where's Moses?" asked Gwyneth. "Jonny's taken him for a walk" replied Chris. "And Apple?" "Guy's looking after him" replied Chris. "Chris, I've got something to say" said Gwyneth, a tear rolling down her face. "You've lost the baby." said Chris, quietly. "Yes! I'm so sorry!" Gwyneth replied, crying. Chris' phone vibrated. "Hey Jonny!" said Chris, picking up the phone. "Yes, I'll be there in a minute" said Chris. "Got to go" Chris mouthed to Gwyneth as he walked out of the ward. Gwyneth picked up her pillow and began to cry into it. At Guy's... "So...you like poker?" asked Guy, watching Apple crawl across the floor. Apple sat still and looked at Guy, puzzled. "Come on you must like something...what about a film?" asked Guy, walking to his DVD collection. "I've got The Godfather, The Dark Knight, a few porn films ooh and Star Wars! You want to see that?" asked Guy. Apple walked out the room. "Hey, where are you going?" exclaimed Guy. OMG! Guy!!!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: But I'm also sad for Gwyn...:cry:
July 13, 200917 yr A Break up? Break...up? Oh not a break up! *hyperventilates* NOOOOOO! *dies* :dead:
July 13, 200917 yr Oooh, it sounds very interesting. Please post more as soon as possible :) And Guy with the waitress :lol:
July 13, 200917 yr It's true!! No one can take Jonny's place. :wacky: It's great!! Can't wait for more! :D
July 13, 200917 yr Break up is fantastic! I SAW all the scenes... Oh! Guy with the waitress... :wink3: FANTASTIC!:clap:
Create an account or sign in to comment