✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:O

Lolly Pop

Is there any members here from the coldplay.com forum? it was at http://forums.coldplay.com

I was a member there for over 4 years and tried to get on it today and it looks like it's been shut down.I find it pretty sad cos I spoke to a lot of people on there and now it's gone.It had gone downhill because they had technical problems and you couldn't post properly resulting in people leaving in their droves.

oh well. :(

I was, I hadn't checked back on there for a while though, as it seemed no-one was posting.

Is sad it's actually gone for good. :(

yeah! it's just weird that I'm never really gonna chat with some of the people again cos I don't have their email or added them to facebook or whatever.They could have given us some notice! lol

*sigh*

Anyway, I don't think I ever actually signed up there, but I did lurk for a good few months before migrating here. I did check back every now and again but it always seemed so dead. So the fact that its been shut down isn't really surprising, but I think as far as fansites go, Coldplaying is everything that one would want signing up, and more.

*sigh*

Anyway, I don't think I ever actually signed up there, but I did lurk for a good few months before migrating here. I did check back every now and again but it always seemed so dead. So the fact that its been shut down isn't really surprising, but I think as far as fansites go, Coldplaying is everything that one would expect signing up, and more.

they probably thought that coldplaying got so big, that the coldplay.com forum wasn't necesary anymore!!!! :nice:

Which was the right decision, of course!!:D

haha of course :)

it's good because there is always going to be tons of people on no matter what time it is....but time difference is annoying because now all the aussies have to wait til tuesday to find out about the lost? comp.... it's like 12:05 pm sat here and over there would be something like 1 am...