✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Asian Chatterers Thread

grids

Hello Asians!

we are planning to make an asian coldplay forum!

firstable it was rudy's idea (rudy_o) and we already made our decisions to decide in the thread :)

we need some advice and opinions from all of you (outside of asians are appreciated!) :cool:

we have to know about the pros and cons in creating a messageboard, because this is the first time we'll make it and also i think this site has never been made before (said grids)

please give your opinion about this project, or any comments if you want is much more appreciated :nice:

thank you for the corporation.

regards,

grids

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a good idea... a board just for us forever-suffering Asian fans!

Maybe I can find more fans from my country... :uhoh:

:P

But it is hard work - first to set it up, then to attract new users, and then to maintain the board, moderating threads etc.

Be prepared to invest a lot of time in it. But when it becomes successful, it's an awesome feeling :nice:

If you need any assistance, I'd gladly help :D

Yeah, it must be planned wisely. But, I think there are not many Asians that really interested with Coldplay :disappointed: How many Asians do you know in Coldplaying?

:uhoh:

Me, you, grids, ioshi, freddyfu...

I know there are a couple more that you know of...

But not much still :(

Strangely enough, tickets for a Coldplay concert in Singapore can still sell out in half a day :thinking:

Come to KL please!! :bigcry: I think I won't go to Singapore, because it's too far from Ipoh..Besides I dont have any friends to go with me.. I dont want to be alone there!!!! :bigcry: I'm not sure :\

Well I could always show you around if you don't mind :\ But it's definitely tough to go to a foreign land by yourself.

I'm 24 and I'm still a little apprehensive of travelling by myself :uhoh: