✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Asian Chatterers Thread

grids

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi rudy_o,

Sorry that you can't make it but there are many other ways to share the same precious time together, let's say, via twitter, which must be handy and can update you with the concerts going on. You are always with us wherever we are and whenever it is. In our world, there is no time difference and there are no borders.

Hi rudy_o,

Sorry that you can't make it but there are many other ways to share the same precious time together, let's say, via twitter, which must be handy and can update you with the concerts going on. You are always with us wherever we are and whenever it is. In our world, there is no time difference and there are no borders.

That's very nice of you. :blush: :hug:

Hello Beans, And Everyone :)

Hi but a dream and rudy :)

btw, nice to see you here again :nice:

Hi Nora. Long time no see. :nice:

Thanks! Please say hello to her for me. I really hope to meet you all at Wembley.

hi there, beans! i'm Kimmi

...& i think this is my 1st time posting on this particular thread too, so "hello" to everyone else here. heh

look forward to meeting you in person at Wembley too. :D

& just a thought...are we like the only 3 Asians going?

(oh, 3!!! my fave number!!! :idea2: possible sign of good luck for us at Wembley? :P)

lol...3 Musketeers! coolness! :dance:

i think we're already kinda special being the ones with the old/original t-shirt design for Wembley? i was thinking of customising mine somehow, but i have fears i'll screw it up & ruin the tee cos i'm not the most artistically gifted person around... :\

I wanna be the 4th one :bigcry:

I wish Doraemon can give me the magic pink door :wacky:

I agree! I always wish I could have the instant transporter (the pink door which takes you to anywhere you want to go)! so don't have to pay for flight fares, hotels....etc.