✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's The Worst Month Of The Year?

Hotplay007

Had to go for January. December has the shortest day in terms of light but has plenty of time to be with friends and family given the festivities, so for that reason it then slides to the following month. The weather has far too much an impact on how I spend my time and how much money I spend, so if there's not as much sunlight, it's colder, it's windier or it's not as dry, I find myself having to do things in the shelter. Given me and my friends mostly live at home with our parents, we prefer being out the way. Unfortunately this leaves us with pubs, and it's too easy to spend money there, and also to do things which aren't as healthy. I'm hoping when I move into my own place (which should be this year) this will change. The summer months are often filled with time spent outdoors, usually doing activities that don't require spending a load of money if you don't want to, like simply hanging out, going for walks, playing sports, etc.

I also think I have a mild case of SAD.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

February....never liked February...you have 28 days...not to be a bully, but theres a reason you are not with the elite months that own 30 or 31 days.....you are a bad month....a very very bad month...and I do not like you!

But I was born in February! :angry:

:P

• 7 months later...