✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Greetings from Pilipinas :)

sky

Ha ha... :lol:

Oh... there's definitly more ideas! Always. ;)

Unfortunetly I have to get off now. But I'm sure later on Dr. Politik (Greg) and me will be continuing on with the maddness. :lol:

I hope you'll be around for it. Because that thread definitly needs 3 people in it causing chaoes. :lol: ;)

Later Sky... It was nice chattin with you. :)

Nice to met you sky, I'm from Chile! ( I'm quite slow, so forgive me If I didn't introduce myslef early) Most of people know me here, so there no need for talking, I would get them all to get away from here! Hoe you can understand what I write, my english is not that good, specially in the spelling................ I'm talking thing of no relevance for you, so I might shut up :)

You misspell the name of your country! ( Or I am wrong!)

hello sternly!

thanks for the welcome! it's wonderful to meet you. :lol: :lol: your english is good so don't you worry about that. hope to hear from you soon. :)

btw, i spelled it right - Pilipinas, that's what we call it in Filipino. :lol: :lol:

t.y. again :D

• 2 weeks later...
hello sternly!

thanks for the welcome! it's wonderful to meet you. :lol: :lol: your english is good so don't you worry about that. hope to hear from you soon. :)

btw, i spelled it right - Pilipinas, that's what we call it in Filipino. :lol: :lol:

t.y. again :D

Shy you are so nice! I'm soprry for being so slow replying, but I don't come here that foten and I sometimes don't see the new and old thing. Everything mixed up for me. How silly I am!

Hope to hear from u2!

Sorry about the name thing, we called it Filipinas here, and well in english we change the "F" for the "Ph", so I thought it was Philipines.