September 7, 200917 yr True that Crests... This is very sad. She's getting old, now she's married and got kids. Maybe this is the last chance.
September 7, 200917 yr How old is she? Did you know Karin is in another band? Theres the word honey in the name somewhere :thinking:
September 7, 200917 yr Hey Maja - I'm Paula :D Karin's 34 , Crests (which isn't all that old!! :P) ...and the first band was called Honey Is Cool, or something like that
September 7, 200917 yr Hello Paula, nice to meet you. I've seen you in the Frenger Family-thread a lot. Yes, the band was named Honey Is Cool and that was the years 1994-2000. An artist I like, called Håkan Hellström, was the drummer back then. I haven't listened to their stuff that much, it's very... um... 90's.
September 7, 200917 yr haha I like 90's - my era..perhaps I should have a listen :cool: Nice to meet you properly too :D
September 16, 200917 yr Six days ago, this was released: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX07gCjT7dA]YouTube - Fever Ray 'Seven'[/ame] I think, the more Karin confuses me, the more I love her. I'm lost and in love.
September 19, 200917 yr She released a video? :wacko: Yes. :wacky: hahaa great song...seriously weird video...:confused: Hahaha, yeah I know. I'm not surprised that I'm surprised by her.
September 20, 200917 yr That describes her well. :P [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY-5mTNUnug]YouTube - Fever Ray - If I Had a Heart (Familjen Remix)[/ame] I love this remix.
December 1, 200916 yr *also listening* http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=120453312&m=120387419 It's beautiful :D
December 1, 200916 yr I want that album :disappointed: if you have spotify you can listen it there. :)
December 1, 200916 yr You can't get Spotify in Canada. auch :( bad that. if you could get it there you'll be angry since they only have a Mew album. :p
January 21, 201016 yr On the 16th April 2010 Fever Ray will head to the Colorado desert and the Coachella Festival.This is the only show planned for 2010. http://www.coachella.com/
March 9, 201115 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0jMJJq_jWM&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0jMJJq_jWM&feature=related[/ame]
Create an account or sign in to comment