April 1, 200917 yr neither can i! its usually a split between chris and will. but whenever the guitar solos kick in it'll be jonny. haha. poor guy. Awww poor Guy :sad: He's so frigging handsome though :P the oddest name i've seen so far in my daily work is a female guest whose name was somewhere along the lines of "Precious Princess ..... ....." god knows what her parents were thinking when they filled in the birth cert (cos us staff were all sniggering when we saw that name...followed by exclamations of "poor girl must've been picked on in school for a name like that!") :P Wtf :laugh3: Oh yeah... the Japanese rock music mag, Rockin' On has Coldplay on the cover for the April issue..saw it at Kinokuniya. Expensive though! Cos the Japanese yen isn't friendly now... ... I bought it anyway XD Must. Buy. :bomb::bomb::bomb: Although I don't understand a word of Japanese!!! :lol:
April 2, 200917 yr Awww poor Guy :sad: He's so frigging handsome though :P Wtf :laugh3: Must. Buy. :bomb::bomb::bomb: Although I don't understand a word of Japanese!!! :lol: Yah as Chris says, "we're all hot, but Guy.. He's boiling!" :laugh3: However I do think he's probably best remembered as the most handsome guy in the band. Not too bad also lah.
April 2, 200917 yr Must. Buy. :bomb::bomb::bomb: Although I don't understand a word of Japanese!!! :lol: nvm...it's all about the pretty pictures...less text, more pictures = good. :lol:
April 2, 200917 yr Awww poor Guy :sad: He's so frigging handsome though :P You met Guy in person:bomb::bomb: I'd faint if I get to meet him.:P
April 2, 200917 yr Yah as Chris says, "we're all hot, but Guy.. He's boiling!" :laugh3: However I do think he's probably best remembered as the most handsome guy in the band. Not too bad also lah. Boiling! :laugh3: I agree with you. :D then he may try to revive you....? ;) Who would not want that? :wink3:
April 2, 200917 yr nvm...it's all about the pretty pictures...less text, more pictures = good. :lol: hahaa.. the mag had a surprisingly large amount of words and little pictures. I believe it's an extensive review of the Saitama gig. Cos there was a setlist in it. yup. My cousin takes Japanese...maybe i can get him to translate! :laugh3: I'm still on elementary level Japanese...not good enough to read a sentence :laugh3:
April 2, 200917 yr hahaa.. the mag had a surprisingly large amount of words and little pictures. I believe it's an extensive review of the Saitama gig. Cos there was a setlist in it. yup. My cousin takes Japanese...maybe i can get him to translate! :laugh3: I'm still on elementary level Japanese...not good enough to read a sentence :laugh3: Little pictures??? :disappointed: Maybe I shouldn't buy it then... :\
April 2, 200917 yr Boiling! :laugh3: I agree with you. :D Who would not want that? :wink3: he'd be very busy if girls kept fainting upon sight then... :sneaky: hahaa.. the mag had a surprisingly large amount of words and little pictures. I believe it's an extensive review of the Saitama gig. Cos there was a setlist in it. yup. My cousin takes Japanese...maybe i can get him to translate! :laugh3: I'm still on elementary level Japanese...not good enough to read a sentence :laugh3: heh...i never made it even to JLPT4! but i can recognise the guys' names in katakana at least. :smug: .........................& the rest are just illegible characters to me. mostly. :embarassed: yes...fine lot of help that makes for me reading Japanese mags. :P
April 2, 200917 yr he'd be very busy if girls kept fainting upon sight then... :sneaky: Well I'm pretty sure he used to girls hyperventilating and going 'OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Guy OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG' *fans self* when they see him.
April 2, 200917 yr Well I'm pretty sure he used to girls hyperventilating and going 'OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Guy OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG' *fans self* when they see him. Is highly amused by everyone's fantasies. CPR indeed. Aye :P Oooh did anyone fall for their April Fools' pranks?
April 2, 200917 yr ahah. yeah. I think Under One Roof had someone named Apple. i don't know why but there's this annoying voice in my head that says it was on another local sitcoms.... that lydia show, what it is it called? i can clearly remember how her pronunciation of "apple" sounded like though. ggggrrrr!
April 2, 200917 yr Little pictures??? :disappointed: Maybe I shouldn't buy it then... :\ Yeah. Kinokuniya may not have it anyway. My friend says they only bring in about 10 copies per issue...so they get snapped up pretty fast.
April 2, 200917 yr Is highly amused by everyone's fantasies. CPR indeed. Aye :P Oooh did anyone fall for their April Fools' pranks? I didn't fall for the zero gravity one... But I almost believed for a moment the Sigur Rós one :P Yeah. Kinokuniya may not have it anyway. My friend says they only bring in about 10 copies per issue...so they get snapped up pretty fast. Ahhh... I need to save my money though, so maybe that's a good thing :P
April 2, 200917 yr Well I'm pretty sure he used to girls hyperventilating and going 'OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Guy OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG' *fans self* when they see him. And I'm sure Guy is an expert in doing CPR and stuff. :D Gosh, I'm at work right now and I can't help laughing reading this thread. :laugh3:
April 2, 200917 yr And I'm sure Guy is an expert in doing CPR and stuff. :D Gosh, I'm at work right now and I can't help laughing reading this thread. :laugh3: SAME! And at the same time I'm thinking how nice it is to be creeping around on this forum while at working... And find that everyone is here sneaking off too! Haha. Slackers, all of us! Being a Coldplay fan should be made into a career or something. Guy, CPR *hyperventilates*
April 2, 200917 yr I didn't fall for the zero gravity one... But I almost believed for a moment the Sigur Rós one :P Hahaha I believed both you know! Now I feel like such a fool. But don't mind being a fool for them. Hur. My god listen to myself, I sound like such a loony :rolleyes4:
April 2, 200917 yr SAME! And at the same time I'm thinking how nice it is to be creeping around on this forum while at working... And find that everyone is here sneaking off too! Haha. Slackers, all of us! Being a Coldplay fan should be made into a career or something. Guy, CPR *hyperventilates* Well I'm not working today :P Hahaha I believed both you know! Now I feel like such a fool. But don't mind being a fool for them. Hur. My god listen to myself, I sound like such a loony :rolleyes4: :lol: I'm pretty sure all of us don't mind :P
April 2, 200917 yr Well I'm not working today :P :lol: I'm pretty sure all of us don't mind :P No wonder your replies so fast lah. Maybe they will record in zero gravity. Maybe. It'll be interesting.
April 2, 200917 yr No wonder your replies so fast lah. Yeah I'm obsessive like that :P Maybe they will record in zero gravity. Maybe. It'll be interesting. It would be :thinking: But I would like to see them in those cosmonaut suits even more :lol:
April 2, 200917 yr IF they record in zero gravity, I'd like to see a video of them recording :laugh3:
April 2, 200917 yr SAME! And at the same time I'm thinking how nice it is to be creeping around on this forum while at working... And find that everyone is here sneaking off too! Haha. Slackers, all of us! Being a Coldplay fan should be made into a career or something. :laugh3: Well I'm not working today :P Having a day off? Maybe they will record in zero gravity. Maybe. It'll be interesting. If they're recording in zero gravity, they must make a video too. Now that will be very interesting, seeing them floating around in the air while playing their music. I mean really floating and not with special effects. But... it probably will be very difficult for Will. :D
Create an account or sign in to comment