✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

:laugh3:

Having a day off?

If they're recording in zero gravity, they must make a video too. Now that will be very interesting, seeing them floating around in the air while playing their music. I mean really floating and not with special effects. But... it probably will be very difficult for Will. :D

Yup it's my day off.

Can you imagine Will trying to hit his drums when the drumset's floating all around :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup it's my day off.

Can you imagine Will trying to hit his drums when the drumset's floating all around :P

Oooh lucky you get a day off in the middle of the week!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. POOR WILL. Okay this is highly amusing once again. But then its only 20-25 seconds, so once the zero grav is off his drum kit will just come crashing down. I don't think its very profitable.

Yeah I'm obsessive like that :P

It would be :thinking: But I would like to see them in those cosmonaut suits even more :lol:

This is creepy but I think I really fit in with you guys! Cos ppl around me don't get my obsessiveness.

Ooooh hubba hubba. Ooooh. :whistle:

Oooh lucky you get a day off in the middle of the week!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. POOR WILL. Okay this is highly amusing once again. But then its only 20-25 seconds, so once the zero grav is off his drum kit will just come crashing down. I don't think its very profitable.

But I work over the weekend :P

I'm pretty sure Will has an old drumset somewhere that he can sacrifice :thinking:

We'll need the blooper videos too! :laugh3:

Definitely! :laugh3:

We'll figure it out somehow so that won't happen to our dear Will. :D

This is creepy but I think I really fit in with you guys! Cos ppl around me don't get my obsessiveness.

Ooooh hubba hubba. Ooooh. :whistle:

I understand you. Lots of people here have the same obsessiveness and (more important for me) have the same taste in music. I really like it here. :nice:

Definitely! :laugh3:

We'll figure it out somehow so that won't happen to our dear Will. :D

I understand you. Lots of people here have the same obsessiveness and (more important for me) have the same taste in music. I really like it here. :nice:

yeahh. Those who listen to Coldplay generally like the same genre of music! :)

I definitely don't find anyone in my daily life as insane as me about Coldplay :P Or other bands that I like for that matter.

But I work over the weekend :P

I'm pretty sure Will has an old drumset somewhere that he can sacrifice :thinking:

Still. His old drumset would probably come with sentimentality. Maybe he could just hold the snare... Like what he did with the drum for VLV, just one drum.

yeahh. Those who listen to Coldplay generally like the same genre of music! :)

That's true. Its almost like Coldplay-ish music is a genre of its own. Oh well. What else do you guys like? Anyone happen to be going for Rachel Yamagata later this month?

Still. His old drumset would probably come with sentimentality. Maybe he could just hold the snare... Like what he did with the drum for VLV, just one drum.

That's true. Its almost like Coldplay-ish music is a genre of its own. Oh well. What else do you guys like? Anyone happen to be going for Rachel Yamagata later this month?

Hmm.. I listen to alternative/indie stuff. like U2, Placebo, Arctic Monkeys, etc etc..

As for Rachel Yamagata..I'm not going. But I know someone who is! :D

My 4 other bands in my Top 5 are Muse, The Killers, Sigur Rós and Joy Division. But I admire a lot more, just maybe not as obsessively :P

That's why I was actually a little disappointed the thing about Sigur Rós and Coldplay collaborating was a joke :sad:

You're a true blue fangirl lah you

:P

I definitely don't find anyone in my daily life as insane as me about Coldplay :P Or other bands that I like for that matter.

Very true. When I told my friends that I'm going to Singapore to see Coldplay, they were like "are you insane? why would you spend all those money just to see a concert?" but with also a bit of admiration of course. :D

I'm sorry, I don't know Rachel Yamagata. What kind of music does she play?

I always tend to like british bands. I like Blur, Travis, and Stereophonics before I knew Coldplay. And thanks to members of coldplaying, now I'm also very much into Muse, Interpol, Editors, Arcade Fire, Elbow, etc. :nice:

SAME! And at the same time I'm thinking how nice it is to be creeping around on this forum while at working... And find that everyone is here sneaking off too! Haha.

Slackers, all of us! Being a Coldplay fan should be made into a career or something.

Guy, CPR *hyperventilates*

oooh....so i wasn't the only one skivving at work on this forum! :D

was sniggering in my cubicle reading the earlier posts about Guy...

Very true. When I told my friends that I'm going to Singapore to see Coldplay, they were like "are you insane? why would you spend all those money just to see a concert?" but with also a bit of admiration of course. :D

I'm sorry, I don't know Rachel Yamagata. What kind of music does she play?

I always tend to like british bands. I like Blur, Travis, and Stereophonics before I knew Coldplay. And thanks to members of coldplaying, now I'm also very much into Muse, Interpol, Editors, Arcade Fire, Elbow, etc. :nice:

hah...for me, even if it's in the same country, my friends will say "tickets so ex! don't want lah...unless you pay for my ticket" :thinking:

back in Malaysia, i at least get to go with my dad. Bon Jovi was the last gig i went to with him tho. & that was ages ago when Crossroads came out.

i generally like brit bands/music too...U2 (practically grew up listening to them! :D ), Oasis, Def Leppard, Queen, Kaiser Chiefs, Scouting for Girls, Fatboy Slim, Boyzone, Westlife...ok, so they're not ALL rock bands - i'm rather eclectic in my music listening. :P

i actually grew up listening to coldplay lol. and yeah like everyone else here, tons of british bands! my friends thought i was weird back in primary/secondary school years because my music taste wasn't "mainstream" then. and now some of them starting to listen to coldplay, pffffft.

I spent my late teenage years listening to Coldplay. Coldplay's been the band that has gotten me through thick and thin :nice:

There's another whole story behind me liking Coldplay, but I posted it in another thread and I don't think I want to repeat it again :thinking:

It's really really personal... :\

So errm if anyone gets a little squeamish please pardon me.

Oh...Min... I just read your story. It was so sad. I'm very sorry. :cry: He must be meant a lot for you.

I hope being here sharing your passion on Coldplay with us would cheer you up. :hug:

i actually grew up listening to coldplay lol. and yeah like everyone else here, tons of british bands! my friends thought i was weird back in primary/secondary school years because my music taste wasn't "mainstream" then. and now some of them starting to listen to coldplay, pffffft.

well, the guys are all about my age...only 2-3yrs older. so i don't think i can really say i grew up listening to them. i dunno...just seems weird to me if i were to declare that.

tho for some reason i all along kept thinking that the guys are much older. & it turns out they're like same generation as me! i think it had something to do with reading an interview where Chris Martin says he grew up listening to Oasis! after the "me too!" reaction, it then hit me...by now, 2009, Oasis has been around for ages! i.e. i'm getting old... :thinking:

ooh...that's hardly a squeamish story, Min! quite a tearjerker! but it's great that Coldplay's music helps get you through thick & thin, as you've put it. :)

I didn't really grow up listening to Coldplay although I was in primary school when they released Parachutes. I really got into them during the AROBTTH period (was in sec sch then) and yeah! Me liking Coldplay was a more gradual experience because I wasn't really into this genre of music back then. I was really more into the mainstream stuff. Then slowly I realised how good Coldplay was and then I also got into other bands.. yup.