✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys remember during the Mexican Cold Wave when Chris muttered "f***ing hell thats good"

hi there!

& yeah! i remembered that! maybe some of you will remember better than me, but am i right to think that that was the 1 & only time he said the F word throughout the entire concert? hehe such a good boy... :P

Do you guys remember during the Mexican Cold Wave when Chris muttered "f***ing hell thats good"

I remember that! :D

It's been a looog month since Coldplay left. Exactly 1 month ago I was having a blast in SG.

Yup, and this thread is still alive. :nice:

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this but....

OMG! People! Starworld is showing Coldplay: Live in London! (starhub channel 18). They just showed it just now at 10pm. It's a studio performance...I can't remember where it was recorded but I've seen it on youtube before. It's just great to see it on the big screen in good quality.

It's only half hr, about 5 songs I think. LIJ, Lost, Fix u... I missed the first 10 mins....but they'll repeat at 7am tommorrow, Sat, 9 May. I'll be setting my alarm clock....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...