February 22, 200917 yr Awww you did??? :shy: I'm ok, working hard and looking forward to the first gig in Perth next Saturday :D first gig, how cool! i have to wait until september:( oh, and in some weeks, sydney madness, right? :dance:
February 22, 200917 yr :D 4 gigs in sydney... I'm out of my mind :P awww :hug: *sends coldplaying karma out to carla*
February 22, 200917 yr I don't know how long I have to wait!:bigcry: oh:( sure they'll do the same as the twisted logic tour: when everything is over, then they announce an incredible south-american tour:cool: i still remember that video,in which they play til kingdom come in the balcony! ahaha
February 22, 200917 yr :D 4 gigs in sydney... I'm out of my mind :P awww :hug: *sends coldplaying karma out to carla* have you ever been to australia? ohhh id love to go, and it would be much better with 4 CP gigs! :dance::dance: *ends dreaming* :(
February 22, 200917 yr oh:( sure they'll do the same as the twisted logic tour: when everything is over, then they announce an incredible south-american tour:cool: i still remember that video,in which they play til kingdom come in the balcony! ahaha exactly :D There's gonna be an epic south/latin-american tour at the end of the tour :dance: And Jonny with his pornstache again :P
February 22, 200917 yr there are tons of huge CP fans in south-america! they will repeat their tour for sure!!!
February 22, 200917 yr have you ever been to australia? ohhh id love to go, and it would be much better with 4 CP gigs! :dance::dance: *ends dreaming* :( I have :D Many times when I was younger... Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tasmania :dance: One day you'll find your way down under :hug:
February 22, 200917 yr I have :D Many times when I was younger... Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tasmania :dance: One day you'll find your way down under :hug: sure i'll do:cool: next month im on holiday! i won't go to australia,but i'll visit senegal! :dance: looking forward to it:)
February 22, 200917 yr I wanna go to the States!:( But I can't gotta save as much as I can in case CP guys decide to stop by somewhere near my country!
February 22, 200917 yr I wanna go to the States!:( But I can't gotta save as much as I can in case CP guys decide to stop by somewhere near my country! te pasaria como a min: despues de comprar un monton de tickets, anuncian un concierto para su ciudad:laugh3: no has estado en USA? yo estuve en NY y me encanto!
February 22, 200917 yr yeah been to the states 3 times! 2 times to Florida and one time New York... it was awesome!
February 22, 200917 yr great then! well, im leaving now:) i'll have a walk through town :nice: see you:hug:
February 22, 200917 yr Isabella, you are far too important to be a mere ruler of a country! You're the Ambassador of Love to the World!:hug::sunny::heart: (I must now retire to this floopy mattress from the planet of floopy mattresses..) Bye! CHUUCK. :blush:
February 22, 200917 yr HAHAHAHAHA tell him I'm coming if you have room for someone else too :P ok, i have the lates update. :wacko: Đязω™ says (12:08 PM): wen are u comeinggg to stayyyyyyyy but youl hav to marry me to be legal dodoododoo says (12:09 PM): oh yeah. btw, my friend carla says shes coming too dodoododoo says (12:10 PM): & lina & min ok? we are all staying at your place Đязω™ says (12:10 PM): wel u are but ther gona hav to sleep in the hamster cage dodoododoo says (12:10 PM): ok i'll tell them ;D Đязω™ says (12:10 PM): or in my bed dodoododoo says (12:11 PM): hahaha, err, that's ok Đязω™ says (12:11 PM): awesome dodoododoo says (12:12 PM): no i mean thats ok we'll sleep in the hamster cage Đязω™ says (12:13 PM): carla wants me wots carlas msn dodoododoo says (12:13 PM): HAHAHAHAAH :lol:
February 22, 200917 yr Quoting Time! Are youse planning to visit me? Yeah, first we're taking over England. Next will be Australia :wacko: Carla rules :) We all know that! carla is amazing. ♥ there should be an entire day dedicated to carla :wacko: :blush: thanks! You 3 rule too!:D ok, i have the lates update. :wacko: Đязω™ says (12:08 PM): wen are u comeinggg to stayyyyyyyy but youl hav to marry me to be legal dodoododoo says (12:09 PM): oh yeah. btw, my friend carla says shes coming too dodoododoo says (12:10 PM): & lina & min ok? we are all staying at your place Đязω™ says (12:10 PM): wel u are but ther gona hav to sleep in the hamster cage dodoododoo says (12:10 PM): ok i'll tell them ;D Đязω™ says (12:10 PM): or in my bed dodoododoo says (12:11 PM): hahaha, err, that's ok Đязω™ says (12:11 PM): awesome dodoododoo says (12:12 PM): no i mean thats ok we'll sleep in the hamster cage Đязω™ says (12:13 PM): carla wants me wots carlas msn dodoododoo says (12:13 PM): HAHAHAHAAH :lol: Imagine we all sleeping in the same bed :lol: At least he didn0t say NO!.... we are gonna rule England soon!:wacko: hahahaha he wants my MSN??:lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment