✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so stoked about these shows. Except I'm going to be at work on Friday with no computer access......ugh! I could get my gf to get the tix. But she's not the concert ticket-getter master like I am, lol. I've never been able to get pit tix, tho.

I might have to take the day off. Yeah, that's the "ticket"! :sneaky:

^^I'LL BE IN THE PIT WITH YOU!!

hopefully! :P!!!

AHH I'M SO EXCITED!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL' NEXT FRIDAY TO GET TICKETS!!! :dance::dance::dance:!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY?!

GOD, I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah i don't think there's a presale for this one either!

I WANT MY TICKETS SO I KNOW WHERE I'M SITTING!!!:bomb:

does anyone know what the ticket prices will be? i don't really care but my friends need to know.

ok i found a site, but its weird because it doesn't have pit sits and they're all like $600 :stunned: so i don't think its officially connected or whatever. just another site that sells tickets.

i'm looking at other concert dates at the same place, and it looks like pit seats will be around 100.

the orchestra section is $75 for dave matthews so the next level up is the pit so it should be like $100

Here is a link to live nation with sale date and seating charts. The lawn is open in the summer months, otherwise it is a closed venue. There can be a pit depending on the show. Ticketmaster also handles events for the Suss, but I didn,t see Coldplay tickets listed. If you have not used live nation before, you will be required to set up an account. Best to do it now instead of in the middle of your purchase.

http://www.livenation.com/venue/susquehanna-bank-center-tickets/

hey guys. So Im just want to make sure Ive go tthis right....Theres no pre-sale for this susquhana show? So everyone will be purchasing their ticket 3/20....through live nation or ticketmaster. i wanna have all my facts straight for ordering day. Is internet or phone the best bet.