✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pre-Sale For New USA Dates?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kmm1482
Oh, I'm doing presale for Scranton today. But you're right, I don't see Atlanta on ticketrush either. :confused:

I don't see it for Cincinnati now either! It's like they took a bunch off overnight!

Guest kmm1482
I think VIVA is for the ticketmaster presale and STRINGS is for the ticketrush presale. I don't know some of the shows disappeared though. :confused:

Well, I guess I have no choice but to use Ticketmaster since Ticket Rush decided overnight that they won't have a presale!

Whew! Using two computers worked splendidly, but the 10 minute time limit while I was on the other computer was stressful. Worth it though! Lower level! : D (two rows from the back row but still, lower level!)

Guest kmm1482
I just got my tickets! :D :D Soo close to the stage! :D Yay for preslae!

How did you get tickets so close!!!!!!!!! All it kept giving me was section 900 thru 700!!!

How did you get tickets so close!!!!!!!!! All it kept giving me was section 900 thru 700!!!

I don't know. The venue I am at is Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, Buffalo NY and I went on and got the Reserved Sec 1 tickets. It picked where my seats were. The Venue is pretty small, only goes to sec 500.

I've never done pre-sale before. So, I don't know. I am pretty happy.