✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pre-Sale For New USA Dates?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if the presale is definite for the nj show? god, i want good seats! :uhoh:

EDIT: i just signed up for that ticketrush thing, and it says there's no presale for philly.

but scranton and hershey there are!!

HERSHEY PRESALE: 3/19

SCRANTON PRESALE: 3/19

BOTH AT 10:00 AM.

i'm pissed there's no philly one. :(

but you know, last time i was on here to get tickets there was someone who got row 4 on the day they went on sale so, have hope!! :D:D

WiseGuys Presale Code: Coldplay presale today in a city near you ...

The Coldplay free presale code is here! With this presale password, you can buy Coldplay tickets early (before the regular onsale). The FREE pre-sale password for Coldplays concert in a city near you unlocks tickets for a short time. I know you can't wait to see Coldplay perform. Here is the Coldplay concert info:

Coldplay

Jun 09 New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA

Jun 10 AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX

Aug 17 Verizon Wireless Music Center Birmingham, Pelham, AL

Canada

Jun 15 MTS Centre, Winnipeg, MB

Jun 17 Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary, AB

Jun 18 Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB

Jun 20 General Motors Place, Vancouver, BC

Livenation-Citi:

Start: Fri, 03/13/09 10:00 AM

End: Fri, 03/13/09 10:00 PM

Internet Presale

Premium Services

THE FREE COLDPLAY PRESALE CODE: http://www.ticketmaster.com/Coldplay-tickets/artist/806431

The Presale Password for this event is...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCIENTIST, FIXYOU, WEEKLY, SPEED, CLOCKS, RADIO, VIOLET, STRINGS412800 or the first 6 digits of your CITIBANK card number

Source: http://www.tmpresale.com/2009/03/coldplay-presale-today-in-city-near-you.html

The Coldplay free presale code is here! With this presale password, you can buy Coldplay tickets early (before the regular onsale). The FREE pre-sale password for Coldplays concert in a city near you unlocks tickets for a short time. I know you can't wait to see Coldplay perform. Here is the Coldplay concert info:

Coldplay

Jun 09 New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA

Jun 10 AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX

Aug 17 Verizon Wireless Music Center Birmingham, Pelham, AL

Canada

Jun 15 MTS Centre, Winnipeg, MB

Jun 17 Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary, AB

Jun 18 Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB

Jun 20 General Motors Place, Vancouver, BC

Livenation-Citi:

Internet Presale

Premium Services

THE FREE COLDPLAY PRESALE CODE: http://www.ticketmaster.com/Coldplay-tickets/artist/806431

The Presale Password for this event is...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCIENTIST, FIXYOU, WEEKLY, SPEED, CLOCKS, RADIO, VIOLET, STRINGS412800 or the first 6 digits of your CITIBANK card number

Source: http://www.tmpresale.com/2009/03/coldplay-presale-today-in-city-near-you.html

Birmingham show date is May 18, not August 17 :inquisitive:

^^wait, so no nj for that, right?! the nj show isn't even coming up on ticketmaster. :bigcry:

I REALLY NEED TO CONFIRM THAT THERE'S NO PRESALE FOR CAMDEN BEFORE I GO CRAZY. :uhoh:

Tickets are from LiveNation some with pre-sales, some not. The Camden one doesn't seem to have one:\

(also, I totally missed that there was a NJ date, since on coldplay.com it listed it as PA and that's all I looked at:dozey:; but anyway, Camden scares me<wuss>, so I'm going for the Hartford one)

I just tried plugging in STRINGS as password for one of the Canadian shows, and it worked:stunned:. Which means it's that easy to enter presale, which doesn't make it exclusive at all....

so presale is basically general sale:rolleyes:.