✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay singles

brill as pie

ok i just bought 4 coldplay singles from amazon.com. i bought brothers and sisters, blue room, shiver and the scientist....now im a little scared cause i didnt think people could get coldplays old stuff....do you guys reackon im being rip off? do you reckon when the cds get here im gonna start crying uncontrolably from grief????

• 2 weeks later...
i bought brothers and sisters, blue room, shiver and the scientist....

woooooooooooo the blue room is GREAT i love it...i dont think you're being ripped off tho, YAY 2 u 4 buyin them. ive got all those cds and thats only within the last 2 yrs, and i wasnt ripped off... :? :D

Enjoy 8)

• 2 weeks later...
:cry:

I never buy coldplay's singles ... well apart from Trouble and The Safety E.P (yeah i wish :P ) I just get myself the albums.

I do however buy all oasis singles on all formats, plus import singles and mini-albums which cost about £30 a turn

do u have like a fortune of money?!?!? lol :lol: :roll: :shrug:

:cry:

I never buy coldplay's singles ... well apart from Trouble and The Safety E.P (yeah i wish :P ) I just get myself the albums.

I do however buy all oasis singles on all formats, plus import singles and mini-albums which cost about £30 a turn

do u have like a fortune of money?!?!? lol :lol: :roll: :shrug:

No i just pic what oasis release i want ... be it a promo or a japanese single and save for it ... my uncle lives in Tokyo so he sends me stuff sometimes ... but i mostly get it ordered from Tower Records in Yokohama.

ok thanks!! my computer is too old to do that :sad: and the speakers are broken-so i'm going to get my friend to do it!!

what songs do u recommend i download?!

u should check out gravity and moses for sure but they have a lot more..i ran away,one i love,see you soon,animals,i bloom blaum ,bigger stronger.help is around the corner,carefull where u stand, i think ive forgotten a few but u should definetly check these