✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Those lyrics in tiny print

Leafing through the booklet for Viva La Vida for the nth time, I actually bothered to stop and read the lyrics written on the middle pages. One thing caught my eye: In the Reign of Love section I could see the normal lyrics from the song, followed by:

"Reign of love I can't let go reign of love only this I know"

...And then some print that was too tiny to read.

1) Has anyone heard this "extra verse" live?

2) Can anyone make out what the rest of it says?

thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
To celebrate the 2-year anniversary of The Lord of the Rings Online?, (LOTRO), you have buy lotro gold the chance to win a very special The Lord of the Rings Online cake as well as other cheap lotro gold LOTRO goodies. All you have to do is boast to us your best moment that you experienced in The Lord of the Rings Online game. Maybe you helped in a server first? Maybe you made it to Rivendell with your level 6 character, or perhaps you owned lotro gold in the Ettenmoors. Whatever cheap lotro gold it is we want to hear it.Codemasters in Europe continues celebrating The Lord of the Rings Online's 2-Year Birthday with a "Have your cake and eat it" boasting competition. Participants are asked to write a buy lotro gold, 50 words or less, boast about something they have done lotro gold or accomplished within Middle-earth, Online. The contest is set to run from April 24th until May 8th.

Oh boy! A LOTRO CAKE!

huh

I'll just copy-n-paste the discography section's lyrics to make myself feel helpful

Reign of love

I can't let go

To the sea I offer this heavy load

Locust wind

Lift me up

I'm just a prisoner in a reign of love

Locust wind

Here I stop

How I wish I'd spoken up

To a reign of love

Reign of love by the church we're waiting

Reign of love on my knees go praying

How I wish I'd spoken up

Away get carried on a reign of love

oh, also, to my knowledge Coldplay has NEVER played Reign of Love live, so that whole Extra Verse Live theory of yours is probably incorrect :wink: I don't have an actual hard copy of Viva La Vida, so I can't exactly look at my booklet to try to read the tiny print for you. Sorry :\