✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2002 is almost over...

sarah**

this year has gone so quick it's scary but it has been amazing! the best thing about this year was .....hmmmm....*racks brains*....glastonbury in june that was so good. but the coldplay gig in liverpool in june was brilliant too. god there are too many things to choose from... :roll: :D

hmm......this year has flown...well ive had quite a mixture of good and bad things going on this year... i passed my AS Levels and am doin A-Levels....i got offers from the unis i want to go to....i got to see Coldplay Live in Concert :o :D i passed my driving test and got a wee car 4 my 18th birthday.. :shock: :shocked: .......

But also

i broke up with my boyfriend of 20 months ...which meant not only losing a boyfriend but a best friend...:puppydogeyes: ...and its till pretty upsetting to think about..

so @ this moment in time im looking forward to seeing the back of 2002 and ROLL ON 2003 :D :bdaysmile:

This year was VERY exciting indeed! I finally moved out, went to the U.S, in September (New York - arrrrgh!!!), fell in love a couple of times and managed to get to know my favorite singer - though that is not so positive at the moment... :? Anyway, it was a fun year! AND - last but not least - I got to know all you nice and lovely people here!!!! That is one of the greatest achievements of 2002 for me... :D