✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Urban Dictionary game thing!

noonsun

1) Your name? Inês

An extremely loving girl. She will usually be one of the best friends in your life. She's caring, honest, beautiful and awesome. She'll bring you up and make you smile when you are in need of help. Definitely someone you can trust on and someone you can hold on to.

Also, in case of a relationship. She is the perfect girl for you. You are the luckiest motherfucker ever if you are dating Ines.

OH rly?? :thinking: LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Your age? 17

When you have more responsibility than at 16, but without all the fun of 18.

(I KNOW!! It sucks!! LOL)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) One of your friends? Catarina

A term used to secribe a really cool person who has slight mental issues. :lol:

4) What should you be doing? Sleeping

something you never get enough of once you hit the age of 15. :awesome:

5) Favourite color? Purple

Extremely potent marijuana, specifically marijuana buds that have a purple hue to them. Also accompanied by a fragant, usually fruity smell and mad perma-grin.

:| What the hell??

6) Hometown? Lisboa

the proper way to spell and say lisbon, portugals capital.

The right way to say it, unless ur a dumbass

YEAH!! :snobby::lol:

7) Month of you birthday? July

The month where the most amazing girls are born. These girls are hot, sexy, and incredibly irresistible. Not only do they have an appealing body but they are intelligent as well. Every girl wants to be born in July.

:cheesy: It's not true...:shifty:

8) Last Person You Talked To On The Phone? My mom

The woman who loves you unconditionally from birth, the one who puts her kids before herself and the one who you can always count on above everyone else.

Just telling her your problems makes you feel better because mom's always know how to make it all go away.

Even if you fight, know that she's just looking out for your best interests.

11) Middle name? Sousa

1.) A person who doesnt agree with anyone. This person is always right and tends to get into heated arguments often at social gatherings, thus looking extermely vulnerable to the rest of the people.

2.) A way of doing something with little or poor effort.

12) Favorite food? Lasagna

One of Garfield's favorite foods to eat. :awesome:

13) Type of Car you drive? I would like to drive a Mini Cooper :awesome:

The greatest car ever. It is better than your car, unless your car is a Mini. Both the original and the new (BMW) Mini have equal amounts of awesomeness, but different amounts of different types of awesomeness. See also: awesome.

HELL YEAH!! :cool:

14) Favorite drink? Coca-Cola

Better than Pepsi.

simple...lol

15) Name of another friend? Brenda

A very nice person, with a beautiful face, and a special heart.

D'awww lol

17) Name of the opposite sex? Nuno

Tall, dark, and handsome man of Portuguese descent. A romantic with thick wavy hair that women can't help but touch. Adventurous, spontaneous and fun-loving, both men and women are drawn to his magnetic charm. An extraordinary man in every way.

Girl to friend: "Sorry, I didn't hear a word you said after than guy smiled at me...he's such a Nuno! I so need to run my fingers through his hair.

18) Name of another opposite sex? Dominic Howard :awesome:

The drummer of MUSE, a space-rock band of biblical proportions.

Dominic Howard, Matthew Bellamy and Christopher W(grraarl?urvqgraarhrr??)come from outer space.

YEAHHH!! :awesome:

19) Something special to you? TV

1. Unsupervised, it's cocaine for children. Want to make a criminal? Place child (A) in front of TV (B) for 10 years. Nag occassionally. Wait for police.

2.One of many distractions that pulls the attention away from yourself so you don't see how miserable you are in reality. Highly addictive.

True...but I still love it! :D