August 11, 200917 yr Author I have posted it somewhere in here before but I'll post it again [ame= ] [/ame]
August 11, 200917 yr I liked the elevator part lol very nice vid ;) *eating ice cream right now,jealous :p*
August 11, 200917 yr This thread... :surprised: great job crests, i told you that it would make success :dance:
August 12, 200917 yr Author I know :wacky: I love it live. I'm in the process of turning 2 people into Owl City fans :dance:
August 12, 200917 yr Oh really? Exciting. Lol, I felt guilty about liking Owl City at first because it's so electronic, but most of it's rally nice :surprised:
August 12, 200917 yr Author yeah, they keep asking me what song to check out next. i felt kinda lame at first, but then I got over it :wacko: [ame= ] [/ame]
August 12, 200917 yr My friend did that to me with Radiohead. She messaged me on facebook saying she saw on my profile that I liked Radiohead, and she was like "I've only heard Creep and Karma Police, do you reccomend anything" and I just said... "uhhh.... I liked 15 step and Bodysnatchers a lot when I first heard them" and she pestered me again for more songs. I felt totally inadequate, oddly. XD
August 13, 200917 yr Author My friend did that to me with Radiohead. She messaged me on facebook saying she saw on my profile that I liked Radiohead, and she was like "I've only heard Creep and Karma Police, do you reccomend anything" and I just said... "uhhh.... I liked 15 step and Bodysnatchers a lot when I first heard them" and she pestered me again for more songs. I felt totally inadequate, oddly. XD Ooh, I also listened to Port Blue; vary good. I got into them from Coldplay always talking about them :P Port Blue is a little hypnotic, don't you think?
August 13, 200917 yr Yeah, it is. Very calming. I'm surprised Adam can do a musical range like that, actually. Pretty impressive.
August 13, 200917 yr Author It really surprised me listening to that, what he can actually do. He's like, a musical genius :surprised:
August 14, 200917 yr it's funny, i listen to fireflies to fall asleep and it's about insomnia... ironic... :inquisitive:
Create an account or sign in to comment