🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

it's very quiet...

Catherine

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guys!!!!!!!!! Quiet is crap! I like noisy :argue: :gunfire: :sniper: :multi: :ukliam: :silly: Is that enough virtual noise for you? :wink: :lol: :lol: God, I'm so fucking bored!!! :shocked: :roll: but still in LOVE with these smilies :rainbowfro:

the other one scares me too much to use :oops: but this one doesn't. yey! :lol:
Awwwwwwwwwww, come to the other one aswell, it is fun, honest and Catherine's there (and me :roll: ) and Ian and loads of really lovely people :D I talk just as much crap on there too so you'll feel well at home :mrgreen:

the other one scares me too much to use :oops: but this one doesn't. yey! :lol:
Awwwwwwwwwww' date=' come to the other one aswell, it is fun, honest and Catherine's there (and me :roll: ) and Ian and loads of really lovely people :D I talk just as much crap on there too so you'll feel well at home :mrgreen:[/quote']

i've been trying to persuade her to join for AGES but she won't. :cry: and by the way, this is by far my favourite smilie > :rainbowfro: tis so funny!

Hellllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guys!!!!!!!!! Quiet is crap! I like noisy :argue: :gunfire: :sniper: :multi: :ukliam: :silly: Is that enough virtual noise for you? :wink: :lol: :lol: God' date=' I'm so fucking bored!!! :shocked: :roll: but still in LOVE with these smilies :rainbowfro:[/quote']

aaaaahhhhhh - stop! the virtual noise is making my head hurt! is that last one a smilie with a rainbow afro or a balloon bursting out it's head? and where are they from?

YAY!!!!! 100 posts = 2 full pints :multi: wooooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!! I have no life :roll: hehehehehe :lol: :lol:
well done - here's some celebratory smilies;

:angel: :bluegrab: :blackley: :icecream: :butterfly: :bdaysmile: :monalisa: :scrambled: :rotcol: and the extra smiley one :olympic: