✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

We Appreciate Colin Greenwood Thread

Spoon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this wonderful recording of the reckoner has some excellent colin- moments.

ed and colin together are the sweetest thing. :blush: colin goes a wee bit bananas. wicked song!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLVA7Ap1vkQ]YouTube - Reckoner - Radiohead live from the basement[/ame]

i love this band so much. :) they make me cry of joy all the time.

^cheers :)

paul, ready at last, i can hear colin's work. do you think it's genuine? the guy who shared this said, he extracted it. it' s ace.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qm1XrZI0zY]YouTube - Colin Greenwood from Radiohead playing amazing slap bass in My Iron Lung[/ame]

the following was an entry underneath this clip:

"ya, i've always admired colin for being able to stay away from the spotlight live. he probably knows he's never filmed live, and it seems like he doesn't care, he's just doin' his job as the rythm section. his bass lines go from simple to extremely complex. he's definatley extremely underrated."

303845481e69a94a035.jpg

[interviewer] “...you guys are nice.”

[Colin] “Haah, ‘Nice.’ What a damning word in the wrong hands, though — like a girl’s hands, you know — the moment a she says a guy’s nice, you know you’re fucked — you’re not fucked. Anyway, sorry.”

Baktabak Interview Collection, 1998

^huh??? :lol:

303845481e69a94a035.jpg

:)

[interviewer] “...you guys are nice.”

[Colin] “Haah, ‘Nice.’ What a damning word in the wrong hands, though — like a girl’s hands, you know — the moment a she says a guy’s nice, you know you’re fucked — you’re not fucked. Anyway, sorry.”

Baktabak Interview Collection, 1998

^huh??? :lol:

That's my favourite quote :lol:

^cheers :)

paul, ready at last, i can hear colin's work. do you think it's genuine? the guy who shared this said, he extracted it. it is ace.

YouTube - Colin Greenwood from Radiohead playing amazing slap bass in My Iron Lung

the following was an entry underneath this clip:

ya, i've always admired colin for being able to stay away from the spotlight live. he probably knows he's never filmed live, and it seems like he doesn't care, he's just doin' his job as the rythm section. his bass lines go from simple to extremely complex. he's definatley extremely underrated.

This is great. :dance: Thank you Gautama.