✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2000 posts in my first week O:

LibbyMew

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! it is and will be now that my broken leg is healed up. i've waited two months to not use assistance to get around. woot! off topic... anyway lol im rambling on. i must need to go back to sleep. bye y'all! :snore::sleep:

it helps ALOT if your always on the lounge games section, as I always seem to see your name!!! :laugh3: Look at me (no please don't, its not worth the pain), I've been here for a few years and look at my post count! I think it speaks volumes.

Haha. I don't even care anymore. But thanks. I don't care about making VIP or anything. I honestly lost track of how much I posted until I made 1000 posts. Didn't even know I was near 1000 until someone told me. After that I thought it'd be fun for 2000 in my first week. But as you can see today and yesterday I rarely posted at all. I don't care. :rolleyes:

it helps ALOT if your always on the lounge games section, as I always seem to see your name!!! :laugh3: Look at me (no please don't, its not worth the pain), I've been here for a few years and look at my post count! I think it speaks volumes.

Thank you. I think is says I'm competitive and need to get to out more... Last week was so slow. What else did I have to do, really? But thanks. :)

And thank you Mishelle (SpaceInvader):heart: I love your new sig btw. :)